Surgery scheduled 4/4/05

Robert T.
on 3/10/05 7:25 am - Tampa, Fl
I was denied by Aetna in Jan, sent in my appeal in Feb, and on Mar 1st they approved me. I was so excited I told everyone I could think of. I am filled with so many different emotions. I proud of myself for not giving up, i'm nervous about the unknown, and i'm excited that my life long dream is coming true, the ability to lose weight and be able to keep it off. I do have some questions, I've never been in the hospital overnight before, what will I need to bring? Any help would be appriciated. Bert
CaydensNanny
on 3/10/05 2:44 pm - Sweet Home, AL
Hi Bert CONGRATULATIONS!!!! April 4 is a hot date for surjury!!!.. Im making a list of things to pack to take, you can see my list and everyone's suggestion so far in this thread. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/surgdate-forums/04-2005/postdetail/369.html?vc=0 Hope this helps! best of luck!! Sandy
Winge C.
on 3/15/05 3:03 am - Upstate, NY
Hi Bert, I am scheduled for April 4 also, YAhoo!! I am bringing a robe, chapstick and my own brush, toothbrush and paste. Also very loose clothes for the ride home. Some people suggest a fan for the heat. I am nervous and excited at the same time. I will keep you in my prayers. Best of Luck and let me know how you are on the losing side. Winge C Columbia Memorial Hospital Upstate NY
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 750 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views