Congratulations and Good Luck--April WLS!

ng
on 3/9/05 2:38 pm - Southwest, LA
Congratulations and Good Luck to all who have april as their WLS month. I will keep you all in my thoughts and pray that you all have a safe surgery, a speedy, easy recovery, and much success!
CaydensNanny
on 3/10/05 2:10 am - Sweet Home, AL
Same to you! Let us know as soon as you get a date, I hope they can arrange it for the 4th! if not, shortly thereafter. Keep your chin up, these things happen for a reason. They are frustrating to get through at the time, but we are just human and this just sucks how they have done you! Im staying positive and optomistic you will have a APRIL date! So let us know as soon as you get it! God brought you to it and He WILL see you through it! Hugs, Sandy
ng
on 3/10/05 5:10 am - Southwest, LA
I have a date again........... April 4. Yesterday when I was checking if they had scheduled me yet and they hadn't but were discussing it, I reminded the girl to notify the ins. co. of the change once they scheduled it. When she replied, "Oh yeah", she didn't sound too thrilled to have to deal with that. Maybe she mentioned it and they went with it to make things easier. Good luck to you and thanks for your kind words and thoughts!
CaydensNanny
on 3/10/05 3:44 pm - Sweet Home, AL
I told you so!!! woooooooooo hoooooooooooo!!! Sandy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 750 views
almost five years