JUST GOT APPROVED!! SURGERY APRIL 11TH!!

lisah
on 3/9/05 10:57 am - fairview, PA
I cannot believe it! I just got approved. My surgeon's office submitted for approval on Mon. 3/7 and received approval yesterday 3/8. My surgery is scheduled for April 11th. I am scared and excited? Anyone feel the same way?
PamRR
on 3/9/05 11:46 am - Paw Paw, MI
Lisa: My birthday is on your surgery date and I have my surgery on the 12th! Congrats and YES I feel the same way. It seems the days are flying by for me right now after all the months of trying to get approved. I am working like crazy to get things taken care of before surgery so that I won't have to worry about work getting done afterward! We will be up doing the happy dance within a day of each other! I'll say a prayer for you! Love, Pam from Michigan
CaydensNanny
on 3/10/05 2:18 am - Sweet Home, AL
CONGRATULATIONS!.... Welcome to the awesome journey of WLS! I keep asking somebody to pinch me, and no has tried too yet, to make sure it is really happening. I got my confirmation letter from my surgeon's office yesterday with my final appointment before surjury to see him on March 17th, so I guess it is going to happen I haven felt the fear factor yet. I hope I don't. Ive been going to our local support group since December, talking to other patients of my surgeon. None of them have had any problems, no strictures, excellent blood work, great losses and no leaks, so I feel confidant in the surgeon, and Im going to follow his instructions to the letter! Of course no one is perfect and anything can happen, but I just feel like nothing will so im staying positive and upbeat! Best of Luck! Sandy
D H.
on 3/11/05 10:14 am - Bls, PA
Where are you having it. Mine is April 11th too. At Geisinger in Daville, PA
lisah
on 3/11/05 11:06 am - fairview, PA
Hi There. I am in Erie, North Lake Erie. Dr. Rudolph Arreola is doing surgery at Hamot Medical Center. I was going to to go Pittsburgh, but he comes highly recommended and I thought I would be more successful with followups here. Are you nervous? It's only a month away..... Good Luck, Let's keep in touch.
mandygirl
on 3/14/05 12:17 pm - redlands, CA
I am nervous, excited and scared But I amsure this is all normal. I have my surgery on the 8th and I still feel like I can't believe it's really happening. I feel like I have been waiting for so long, this now feels like a dream. I amwaiting for someone to wake me up. Good luck to you and God Bless I can't wait until we are losers together. Let's keep in touch! Amanda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 750 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views