IT'S FINALLY HERE.....

Angela E.
on 3/9/05 7:57 am - Staten Island, NY
HELLO EVERYBODY, I JUST GOT MY DATE ...... IT'S APRIL 4TH 2005. I'M SO HAPPY I THOUGHT THAT I WAS GOING TO CRY WHEN THE INSURANCE COMPANY CALLED TO TELL ME THAT I HAD A DATE. GHI RECIEVED MY LETTER YESTERDAY AND BY THIS AFTERNOON THE LETTER WAS APPROVED. I WAS SO NERVOUS OF WHAT DRAMA I HAD TO FACE BUT THANK GOD I DIDN'T HAVE TO FACE ANYMORE OBSTACLES. I NEED SUPPORT FROM ALL OF YOU, SO PLEASE KEEP THE SUPPORT COMMING. IT'S WHAT MADE ME STRONG THROUGH THESE FEW MONTHS OF WAITING....... GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO HAD THE SURGERY AND ALSO TO THOSE THAT ARE LOOKING TO HAVE IT....... ONE LOVE TO ALL MY PEERS
CaydensNanny
on 3/10/05 2:26 am - Sweet Home, AL
CONGRATULATIONS Angela! Welcome to the wonderful world of WLS! You have made it this far and you will make it through the rest! For me, the hardest part of it all was just waiting to see if I was approved by insurance. I was approved in January and just got my date the other day. That was the 2nd hardest thing to wait on. I think group support is crucial to haveing a good experience, so I plan to be here on this board for the duration and beyond. If you have any fears, or questions just post and Im sure someone might have the answer your looking for! Best of Luck on your Path! Sandy
Shirley D.
on 3/10/05 12:28 pm - Greensboro, NC
Congraulations!!I am new here ,I seen your surgery date was april 4 the same as mine.I will be thinking about you and and hope eveything goes well for you. shirley
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 750 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views