Hi everyone! I have a date :-)

VelvetMichelle
on 3/9/05 1:55 am - East Brunswick, NJ
I got the BEST news today!! I will be having surgery on Monday, April 18th 2005 with Dr's Ward and McLean at Somerset Medical Center!!!!! I can't believe this is all happening so fast!!! That means it's 2 1/2 months from my first consult(Feb 4th w/ my PCP) to my surgery date!!! That is PHENOMINAL!!! And I've already talked to Aetna, and I'm covered(except 20% of the Dr.'s Fee's). So now I'm just awaiting the OK from Aetna and I'm set! I'm so excited! But so anxious at the same time! I'm sure you can all relate! peace, Michelle
CaydensNanny
on 3/9/05 3:38 am - Sweet Home, AL
CONGRATULATIONS!.... Let's Welcome to the awesome journey of WLS! Sandy
goffeebean
on 3/9/05 10:23 pm - Lockport, NY
Hey Michelle!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! Guess what?? We have the SAME DATE!!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!! It's getting close now!!!!!! BEST WISHES! Gina
Linda D.
on 3/14/05 8:49 am - Walpole, MA
Hi - another April 18th here! Isn't it wonderful?? I just can't wait to get started. Now I feel like I can start packing my bag, if I can get my head out of the clouds and start thinking straight that is. I love the posts that give us suggestions on things to bring to the hospital with us. How very helpful all these people are - both pre- and post-ops. What would we ever do without each other?? May God keep us all safe. Linda
goffeebean
on 3/14/05 11:02 pm - Lockport, NY
Welcome to the April 18th club ladies!!!!!! So nice to have company on my day!! Keep in touch!!! We are all going to need one another!! XOXO Gina
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 750 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views