Wasn't the rest of the story after all

ng
on 3/8/05 6:36 pm - Southwest, LA
I still don't have a date (I was told wrong), but maybe I will have. Now the Dr. office is saying heck with the insurance, they will schedule me with ins. co. saying that they will approve one day. (If I have to later, I will sue the insurance company.) Will get back to you if I ever find out my real date......... should be this month....... they ought to have one of those figures with their fingers crossed, I could use one right now for this post!
CaydensNanny
on 3/9/05 3:33 am - Sweet Home, AL
Now, I see... strange, I guess laws and insurance companies differ from state to state. My approval letter says 3/4/05, and I questioned the surgeon's office who told me not to worry about that date, they would pay for the surjury so Im not worrying about it, until they tell me too then I guess I will looking for an attorney too... Sandy
CaydensNanny
on 3/9/05 3:35 am - Sweet Home, AL
Heres you a , it has special powers and will bring you a date SOON so keep us informed! Sandy
Shawna S.
on 3/9/05 9:07 am - Bellaire, OH
Hi there sorry to hear that insurance companies suck I have been since July of 2004 trying to get my approval and finally got it and they said now Barix is out of network and we will only pay so much and now yesterday found out from a scope I had done I have gastritis,esophagitis and hernia so, **** I dont' know if I get to have mine on april 13th or not now but I will keep my fingers crossed for you and pray you do ok hope everything comes out ok for you and I am sure it will keep me posted..... Shawna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 658 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 868 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 750 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 716 views