Surgery date 4/5/05

ednacoleman
on 2/25/05 3:28 am - Dandridge, TN
I have a surgery date, I am feeling a little panic, I have to have an extra surgery performed, the undoing of nissans fundoplocation, which was performed in 1998 for acid reflux, and then he will precede to do the bi-pass. I'm also excited, that I will be able to shop in a normal clothing boutique. Shewl, lots of things to get ready for that up coming date. I forgot to tell the Doctor that I have irratable bowel symdrome. Does anone else have that problem? LMK Thanks Edna
ng
on 2/26/05 6:41 pm - Southwest, LA
Me!! And it never occurred to tell my Dr. that either. Somehow the image of IBS after surgery while the wounds are still sore, makes me sick!!
ednacoleman
on 2/26/05 9:53 pm - Dandridge, TN
Hey! I know, I was talking to Dr Simpson on the chat line, he said that many people have had the bi-pass surgery with IBS.. I guess we are not a lone. Lol
Naj.
on 3/2/05 12:23 am - Indianapolis, IN
I think that they look for things like that with a G.I. scope. My friend had to have one before her surgery. So I think that's something that they already do in preparation for your surgery. You might want to check. Good fortune to you!
shadow
on 3/1/05 1:40 pm - Canada
Yes I do..... the high protien, low surgar diet really helps a lot..... Cheri
Chellesgift
on 3/7/05 10:55 am - Westmont, IL
CONGRATS!! My surgery is April 7th!! I think we are all feeling a bit of panic..lol...I know I am at least But you will do fine hon...I will keep you in my prayers and I wish you all the best!! God Bless ~Michelle~
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 670 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 879 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 760 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 726 views