MY DATE IS APRIL13 AND I AM NERVOUS

Shawna S.
on 2/24/05 11:21 am - Bellaire, OH
I AM SO NERVOUS BUT HEY I LOVE FLOWERS HA HA I HOPE I MAKE IT THROUGH PLEASE DEAR LORD I AM SO SCARED ANY ONE WANT TO TALK EMAIL ME OK THANK YOU SO MUCH
ng
on 2/24/05 12:38 pm - Southwest, LA
Two dozen roses for you, sorry that they are not in color. @>--,--- @>--,--- @>--,--- @>--,--- @>--,--- @>--,--- @>--,--- @>--,--- @>--,--- @>--,--- @>--,--- @>--,--- @>--,--- @>--,--- @>--,--- @>--,--- @>--,--- @>--,--- @>--,--- @>--,--- @>--,--- @>--,--- @>--,--- @>--,--- I am scheduled for April 4, so I will be home in time to tell you how it is, and if something happens to me you will still have time to back out....LOL. ng 8->
Laquanna E.
on 2/25/05 2:45 am - cleveland, OH
hey it's ok to be scared ,nervous ,happy and all that because i am feeling the same way !!! but i still cant wait to get it done!! good luck
kwan579
on 2/25/05 8:02 am - athens, GA
Hey my date is also the 13 of april It was first march 9 but I came into money problems and had to move it back a month... Good luck W Williams
shadow
on 3/1/05 1:45 pm - Canada
Shawna....take a deep breath.....you are not alone in your fears....try and focus on your brand new life....and how much your life is going to change for the better.....we are here for you and praying.....best wishes on your upcoming surgery. Cheri
Chellesgift
on 3/3/05 1:11 am - Westmont, IL
Hi honey, My Surgery is April 7th and let me tell you...I am excited, nervous..scared...crazy all the emotions going on But You will do fine sweetie! Remember the lord will be and is with you Michelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 670 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 879 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 760 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 726 views