~~ APRIL 18TH!!!! ~~

goffeebean
on 2/18/05 5:50 am - Lockport, NY
My date has been set and is quickly approaching!! I'm scared, nervous, happy, excited, apprehensive, and totally freaking out!!! What a bunch of different emotions! WOOOOH! Looking forward to starting my new life and becoming healthy and maybe be able to have a child once I get the weight off - that is my true motivation!! Any angels out there? May God Richly Bless you all and the VERY best of Everything to those about to have their surgery. Prayers for everyone!!! XO
shadow
on 2/20/05 5:23 am - Canada
Welcome the the scared, nervous, happy, excited, apprehensive, and totally freaking out club....Congratulations on your April 18th date....best wishes to you. Cheri
goffeebean
on 2/20/05 11:55 am - Lockport, NY
Thanks Cheri! I am glad I am not alone in my roller-coaster ride of emotions!! At least I know I am not crazy - or am I? LOL!! Congratultions to YOU on your April 11th date - I will be waiting with bated breath to hear how things went for you!! You should be out of the hospital a few days before I go in. How exciting!!!! Keep in touch - I need a few penpals to freak out with (hehehe) and share my fears and anxieties. Strangely, it's not the surgery per se that has me nervous, its things like the tube in my neck, worrying about the nurses having to clean me if I can't quite reach, etc - UGH - I SOOOOO look forward to about 6 months from now when life will be soooo much easier Welllllll.....enough rambling for one post (LOL!) Talk again soon! Gina
ng
on 2/20/05 1:13 pm - Southwest, LA
Welcome to the april losers crew. We will all watch the days left before touch down fly by.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 670 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 879 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 760 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 726 views