date april 4

ng
on 2/15/05 5:23 am - Southwest, LA
My insurance company told me that my date is April 4. (Of course, now I am wondering if it really will be then or not!) I am dancing in the aisle!!
Cooter N.
on 2/16/05 12:20 pm
My first date was april 4 until I went to work and found out I could not take off. I have to wait until the 7th. I know a few days is not that big of a deal, but that is 3 days I have to wait to get into that slinky red dress. sp
goffeebean
on 2/20/05 12:03 pm - Lockport, NY
Congratulations ladies! Looking forward to seeing pictures in that sexy red dress!! I can't wait to share a few of those myself. I bought some "incentive clothes" Size 14 and 16 - I hope I will be able to be in them next year this time!!! WOO HOO - Watch out World - Here we come - right?? Gina
ng
on 3/3/05 11:51 am - Southwest, LA
I fear that it may take me years to be in a 14 - 16. People that weigh 50 -80 pounds more than I do seem to be in smaller sizes. I admit, that I buy my clothes a little big, and that my first baby created a space in my abdomen like a mack truck before he was born.... thank the LORD that I didn't gain a lot with him or I would have had enough space for a car lot in there. My kids keep telling me that I am fluffy, but man......... it is frustrating. My daughter weighs the same that I do, and is 4-5 inches smaller in both the hips and waist than I am. (Talk about loose abdominal muscles.) She is solid, and I am jello. I just hope I shrink. I can relate to the incentive clothes..... I bought a small pair of underwear. My daughter looked at me like I was nuts. (I will probably always be fat in my head.) I told her that this was my measuring tape so that I would know when I arrived at "thin". ng
goffeebean
on 3/3/05 11:58 am - Lockport, NY
NG - In all honesty - I'm sure it will take me years to get to 14-16 as well, but it was just something I wanted to do - to buy some clothes - it felt good as I have literally never done that before. I figured out that I was in 6th grade and wearing a 14-16 already!! So, since *I* have been the one purchasing clothes for myself (not my parents) I have truly never been in a "normal" store. Maybe I shouldn't have done it - it might end up being discouraging or depressing. I am in a 26/28 now - sometimes a 30/32 - so, I do have a LONGGGGGGG way to go. So, it may have been a waste of money - but, it was E-BAY - so, at least they were bargains! LOL!! They may become a blanket for my dog or a rag for dusting if I never fit in them - OR!!!! - I will pass them on to you!!! HEHEHEHEHEH Gina
ng
on 3/3/05 11:42 am - Southwest, LA
You can dance the "I'm so happy" dance for us on April 4 and we will pray for you and I will get my daughter to the "I'm so happy" dance for you on April 7. Congrats. ng
mama14307
on 3/3/05 1:46 am - FL
I AM ALSO ON APRIL 4, 2005 AT 10:30 AM.. I WILL KEEP YO UIN MY PRAYERS.... JENNIFER
ng
on 3/3/05 12:19 pm - Southwest, LA
Jennifer, I tried to send you a reply but I don't know if it got through. We will pray for you also on April 4. We can all shrink together. ng
mama14307
on 3/4/05 1:44 am - FL
THANK YOU ALL SOMUCH FOR YOU KINDNESS AND YOUR SUPPORT. I WOULDNT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITH OBESITYHELP.COM. THIS IS A LIFE SAVOR... I WILL KEEP YOU ALL IN MY PRAYERS LIKE IM SURE I AM IN MANY OF YOURS.. GOODLUCK AND GOD BLESS... LOVE, JENNIFER
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 670 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 879 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 760 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 726 views