Surgery date is 4/11/05

Debra C.
on 2/11/05 9:32 am - buffalo, ny
Hi every one! I've had a long year (2004) I cant wait for surgery, so I can go back to my normal self . I work for a HMO and I've had to hear from nurses that I work with a lot of negative feed back (I didnt ask for any one opinion) but they seem to want to give it to me any way.My family and friends are very supportive. Any one had to deal with the negative feed back from people? It really upsets me because they dont know what all I've been through. My surgery date is 4/11/05, I'm excited and nervous too. I just continue to pray that all will go well, I know all will go well.
lysab
on 2/12/05 6:40 am - Somewhere in lil ole, DE
Congrats!!!! I hope all goes well for you too. I am a mental case here....lol I have stress from this surgery coming up, stress from my son and his school and my mom not being supportive. However, I know that GOD will see me through this all and I am waiting to join others on the LOSER side....
shadow
on 2/12/05 7:20 am - Canada
Hello Debra, I sure do know what negative feed back feels like.....Keep remembering you are doing this surgery for yourself and if others are being negative that is usually their own insecurities taking over....Don't listen to them because only you know what is best for you.....Cheri
Laquanna E.
on 2/12/05 11:21 pm - cleveland, OH
Yes I have people give me negative opinions, but I keep in mind that it is just that, an opinion, Iam having surgery the same day and you know what no one can tell me about me ,and i know what is best for myself , so keep your head up, and do whats best for you either way!
goffeebean
on 2/21/05 12:32 pm - Lockport, NY
WOOO HOOO Debra - you know I'm rooting for you girl! I expect to hear from you as soon as you get home and tell me how your experience was - except for if it was bad, then you can tell me after I'm done LOLOL - Just kidding - I think Dr. D is going to be great with us! I look forward to meeting you at the support group and I am 100% in your corner - you deserve this and to regain your health - especially with a grandbaby coming - that is so exciting!!! I will be praying for you. God Bless and Best Wishes - Gina
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 670 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 879 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 760 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 726 views