happy day!!!!!

Laquanna E.
on 2/7/05 4:15 am - cleveland, OH
Is anyone as excited as i am ? I've started packing and getting ready already !
lysab
on 2/7/05 7:40 am - Somewhere in lil ole, DE
YOU GO GURL!!!!!! I am right behind you too....
Lora Leach
on 2/8/05 4:47 am - Goreville, IL
I'm getting excited. At first it didnt really sink in that I actually had a surgery date. But now, holy cow... its almost here. I also have started packing, throwing little things in the suitcase I'm SURE I'll forget.Chapstick, etc. Congrats to all the April surgeries!!
shadow
on 2/8/05 9:14 am - Canada
Are you guys ever crazy....this cracks me up...packing for April....I am still in to much denial to pack....eeekkk. Cheri
Laquanna E.
on 2/9/05 1:47 am - cleveland, OH
climb out of the denial pot and start packing!!! ha ha ha lol
shadow
on 2/9/05 11:36 am - Canada
Denial pot....who me....packing....no more like hiding....haa, haa, lol
Cooter N.
on 2/8/05 1:36 pm
I finally have a scheduled date for April 7 and I am really nervous. I am a little excited, but mostly scared.
shadow
on 2/18/05 2:05 am - Canada
Hi Laquanna, I got your posting for your surgery date.....thanks for adding it to the list. Cheri
Just J.
on 2/20/05 3:31 am - Manning, SC
I'm April 13 and have been packed for 5 months with almost two months yet to go. I'd win any contest on here about how long were you packed before surgery. I have also done all my post op shopping. Of course, I did have a small jump start on the rest of you. I was scheduled for Feb 2, and had to postpone to April 13th due to some medical problems I had in December. I truly believe everything happens for a reason, but I sure was disappointed!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 670 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 879 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 760 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 726 views