I got a date in April...

lysab
on 2/4/05 7:31 pm - Somewhere in lil ole, DE
My surgery date will be April 11th and I am but sooooo . If anyone else is having surgery on this day, please contact me so we can support each other. Maybe we'll be in the same room moanin and groanin....lol
shadow
on 2/6/05 12:08 pm - Canada
Hello Ms. Lysa I am also having surgery on April 11th......unfortunately it is unlikely we will be room-mates because I am a Canadian.....but we sure can swap scar stories if you want to....ha, ha What surgery are you having....I am having and open rny. Cheri
lysab
on 2/6/05 6:20 pm - Somewhere in lil ole, DE
Hi Cheri! Oh sure we can swap pain stories..lol I think I am having an open rny. I just hope that the scaring will go away fast. have some cocoa butter cream and aloe vera. So how do you feel emtionally? I am excited but nervous here.
Laquanna E.
on 2/7/05 5:33 am - cleveland, OH
I HEARD OF SOME SILICONE CREAM OR OINTMENT THAT IS KIND OF EXSPENSIVE BUT IT IS SUPPOSED TO WORK REALLY GOOD.
shadow
on 2/8/05 9:12 am - Canada
Hi Ms. Lysa, I sent a return to you sooner and it didnot show up here so I am thinking you never got it....just wanted to say I am looking forward to getting to know you better....I am going to get a bottle of vit. e an some suntanning .....Emotionally I am on a roller coaster right now....its kinda crazy because I am usually the strong one....afraid and happy all at the sametime.....its just crazy...but somehow we will get through this and be better for it. cheri
lysab
on 2/8/05 7:06 pm - Somewhere in lil ole, DE
Hi Cheri, I dont think that I got your last message. My mind is like a rollercaoster too. One minute I am like pumped and then the next I am like scared Yes we will get through this storm since we've come through so many. My weight has been a storm and I am finally glad that I am going to fly right straight through it this time
Laquanna E.
on 2/7/05 3:39 am - cleveland, OH
SO DID I!!!! APRIL 11TH 2005, HELLO MY NAME IS LAQUANNA I'M FROM CLEVELAND OH ,ST. VINCENT CHARITY HOSPITAL WILL BE HELPING ME TO THE OTHER SIDE!! DR.SONPAL
lysab
on 2/7/05 7:38 am - Somewhere in lil ole, DE
Hey Laquanna! I was born and raised in Cleveland and lived in the Lee- Harv area until 92. It's good to meet another soul from back home and know that I am also not alone with this wls. Since we're both having it the same day, wouldnt it be funny if we called each other in our rooms? Well if you want to keep in touch before and after, feel free to contact me anytime.
Laquanna E.
on 2/8/05 4:58 am - cleveland, OH
I would love to keep in touch !!! maybe you could email me your # or something ,because it is good to know you have someone to talk to thru this and i also could email you my # ! [email protected], my computer is down so i dont check my email everyday, hope to hear from you soon.
lysab
on 2/8/05 7:54 am - Somewhere in lil ole, DE
ok cool..... my email addy is [email protected] my yahoo messenger name is mz_blk_bbw_of_ecstasy Yeah girl, that is the name with the underscores.......lol feel free to email me anytime
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 670 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 879 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 760 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 726 views