From one Apriler to another

Larakatya
on 1/16/05 1:52 am - Twin Cities, MN
Hello Future WLS folk! I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS on making such a big decision!! I had my Lap RNY on 4.1.04 and it was the most incredibly powerful decision I have ever made in my life. Feel free to drop by the April 2004 board to get a sneak peak at where you'll be in a year (those ladies and gents are AWESOME). I wish you the best, and much peace of mind as you finish out your last couple of months as a preop. Everything is about to change for the better, ~Lara Preop Highest Wt: 400+ Wt at Surgery: 355 Current Wt:204 Goal Wt:190 (I'm 6'3" tall)
ANNESKA1
on 1/28/05 10:07 pm - HTFD, CT
THANK YOU FOR POSTING. IT IS GOOD TO HEAR FROM POSTOPS. WE CAN LEARN FROM THEIR EXPERIENCES BLESSINGS SPLENDALICIOUS
shadow
on 1/29/05 10:18 am - Canada
Thank you for posting. You are a sweet-heart for thinking of us. (((Hugs))) Cheri
rhionan
on 2/17/05 11:29 pm - Lincoln, NE
Thank you so much for thinking of us Lara! Your post not only shows us that you care for our well fare, but also gives us a result to look forward to!! I am so excited, yet terrified in the very same moment...It is all so overwelming. Reading the post's from peeps who had WLS in April of 2004 shows us that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks again and much love, Tera H
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 670 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 879 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 760 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 726 views