Recent Posts

Pegtrala
on 10/6/05 7:32 pm - Beaverton, OR
Topic: RE: It has been 4 months since last posted...
Hi Mechelle. Welcome back onboard. I'm really sorry to hear about your Mom and Dad. What a difficult time for all of you. I'm really glad you came back, and I hope you will keep us posted on how YOU are doing. Keep lifting those weights. Peg
thin_tyme
on 10/6/05 8:24 am - WY
Topic: It has been 4 months since last posted...
I just wanted to jump on line and send a hello to you all. I have been very busy since I last talked to all of you. I don't know if you remember, but the last I was on in June I had talked about how my mom had been diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer. She is still with us but in a lot of pain. Then Sept 5 my dad had a massive stroke and is now in a nursing home and I have been appointed guardian/conservator. Needless to say I have been busy with all of that, work and family. I think I see some new names here, I hope that everyone is doing well. The past 2 weeks I gained 5 pounds. Now it could be because I have been lifting weights or because I have been eating lunch at school, my guess it is both. I am givning up school lunch, even though I was only eating my bitty portion. What does that tell you about our children's school lunches??? I will keep lifting weights though. I really need to make a point to sign in at least once a week, if not every other week. I will try that. I miss you all.. Talk to you later. Mechelle 283/145
Eileen G.
on 10/5/05 5:11 am - Sun Valley, NV
Topic: new post new me
Ladies long time no see...just thought I would update my profile, Just got back from a mexican cruise...have a new pic...this one I'm not keeping in a drawer.
Debbie W.
on 10/4/05 10:22 am - Mars Hill, NC
Topic: RE: when will I stop losing?
I have done that, and my problem is just finding out what I can eat, nothing seams to sit right with me unless it is seafood. and as we know seafood has very few cals, I have not been able to take in the 1000 - 1200 cals a day they want me to eat..I do good to get down 750 cals a day. there are still day I can not eat at all,and all I get down is protein drink. Thankyou for your advise though. I am just getting worried because I know that 30pounds of my weight is skin. that will take me down 144 and i do not want to go below that. thanks Debbie
Rachelq
on 10/4/05 8:01 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Topic: RE: UPDATE on RAE Smiles
Good job! Hope you are continuing to heal well! Rachel
Rachelq
on 10/4/05 8:00 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Topic: RE: 10 miles!
SMO to Athlete...OH YEAH...go Lara, go Lara, go Lara! I'm sooooooooooo proud of you! and you sure should be proud of yourself! Rachel
lacmike
on 10/4/05 7:43 am - York, PA
YOU ROCK! I am so proud of you Lara! I can not wait until I can run like that. (Hugs) Lori
Shelli_LessBelly
on 10/3/05 5:27 pm - Creve Coeur, MO
Topic: RE: Updated Muscle Pics On My Profile
Yowsie!!! You've done so AWESOME and you look FANTASTIC! David, you are truly an inspiration. Thanks for sharing your new "buff" pics! Shelli Down 240 lbs.......and still counting!
Pegtrala
on 10/3/05 8:15 am - Beaverton, OR
Lara, you are just fantastic! What a miracle this surgery has been for you! You are truly living life to the fullest. You really are an inspiration to so many of us. Do keep up posted on your NEXT conquest! Peg
Larakatya
on 10/3/05 3:00 am - Twin Cities, MN
Wow Janice! You're doing great too! Thanks for the love, ~Lara
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 499 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 763 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 699 views