Recent Posts

Pegtrala
on 10/26/05 10:42 am - Beaverton, OR
Topic: RE: Post-Op Tummy Tuck
Way to go! I bet you can hardly wait for the swelling to go down so that you can see the new and improved you! Congrats! Peg
Pegtrala
on 10/26/05 10:40 am - Beaverton, OR
Topic: RE: Losing again.
Hi Peggy. I just sent you an email. We can do this! Peg
Pegtrala
on 10/26/05 10:11 am - Beaverton, OR
Topic: RE: Starting to lose weight again! Yay!
Thanks, Rachel. So nice to hear from you. How are things with you? You certainly have accomplished much with your health...walking, running. etc. You definitely are my inspiration on this board. Peg
Pegtrala
on 10/26/05 10:09 am - Beaverton, OR
thanks, Dianne. Hope all is going well for you. Peg
2FatB4
on 10/26/05 12:20 am - small town, MI
Topic: Post-Op Tummy Tuck
I am five days post op from my tummy tuck and hernia repair. I feel great and am looking better every day. I am so happy - and that's not the Vicodin talking Best wishes to all in their journey!!!!!!!!!!!
Peggy Boyd
on 10/26/05 12:14 am - Antioch, TN
Topic: Losing again.
I have not updated in a while because I was ashamed of myself. I was not sticking to my diet and stopped losing weight at about my year aniversary. I put back on 12 lbs from my low of 264.8. I got back up to 276. Well I am back and I have been on a diet again. In the past five days I have lost 3 lbs back off. I know its not much but its a start. My question is how to keep motivated. I still have about 80 lbs to lose. I have been seeing a counsler for about 4 months and she is great and supportive, but at home at night I have to face my own demons. We keep unhealthy foods in the house because everyone else eats them and they are very tempting. I am fighting a complete lack of self discipline. My surgeon says my surgery is a success but my family doctor wants me to lose down to 230 before I have a tummy tuck. I started at 408.8 lbs. I am a vegitarian and I take my vitamins and drink my protein. I could use some encouragement. Feel free to e-mail or respond here. My surgery date was April 26, 2004. Thanks in advance for your support, I read this board all the time.
Rachelq
on 10/25/05 10:03 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Topic: RE: Back update
Wow, I'm gone for a couple a weeks and you go and have surgery! I pray your pain passes quickly and that you are back to running like the wind in no time! Take care, Rachel
Rachelq
on 10/25/05 10:01 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Ah Peg, I'm so happy for you! You deserve great things to happen in your life. Enjoy! xo, Rachel
DianneW
on 10/25/05 3:44 am - Louisville, KY
Topic: RE: Back update
I'm glad you made it through surgery ok, I will pray for your speedy recovery Dianne
Maebeitsme
on 10/24/05 2:30 pm - Long Beach, CA
Topic: RE: MY NEW PROFILE!!!
Very Cool! I love the purple! Mae
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 499 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 763 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 699 views