Recent Posts

(deactivated member)
on 10/30/05 3:12 am - Pembroke, MA
Topic: RE: Hi gang...
Yeah- it snowed yesterday?! WTF?! Anyways - I've upped my motivation level... and I hope it helps. Beth
lacmike
on 10/30/05 1:56 am - York, PA
Welcome back Beth. I am glad to see that you are maintaining your weight, not too bad when you consider the alternative the dreaded four letter word that starts with a G. I too am pretty much maintaining but my weight is fluctuating between 138-140 but I really like myself where I am. This week was tough for me to consume anything, sick with the bronchitis. I can tell this morning that my ability to taste food is coming back. I just have to remember to get in healthy choices. Good to hear from you. Lori
Dedicated
on 10/29/05 8:54 pm - Eleva, WI
I think it must be going around. Maybe we can blame it on the weather???
(deactivated member)
on 10/29/05 12:26 pm - Pembroke, MA
Topic: RE: Losing again.
(((((((((((gigantic hug))))))))))) I totally empathize. Really. I've got a major food-addiction, and it's taken me months of stuck-ness to realize it. :hug: Beth http://meltingmama.blogspot.com
(deactivated member)
on 10/29/05 12:26 pm - Pembroke, MA
Topic: Hi gang...
I've been MIA- but yanno why? I can't remember my log-in information, and now I've got three profiles here at OH. Anyways, I'm really looking forward to getting my butt motivated and get the rest of the weight off. I've been maintaining at the same weight since, well, forever, and it's my own fault for eating like a 12 year old! I've missed you all! Beth http://meltingmama.blogspot.com
Dedicated
on 10/29/05 12:03 am - Eleva, WI
Topic: RE: Losing again.
DON't BE ASHAMED. I've been stuck since January of this year. I keep losing and gaining the same 5-7 pounds. SUCKS. I still have about 50 pounds to go. This wasn't a quick fix or magic pill, as much as I was hoping it would be, I knew better, but I was hoping. If its your house, those foods are out of there, or at least they could hide them from you so you don't have to look at them! Log your food at fitday.com, that helps me a lot. One day at a time.
DianneW
on 10/27/05 2:51 am - Louisville, KY
Topic: RE: Post-Op Tummy Tuck
Congratulations on your Tummy Tuck. I have no idea when I'll have surgery. Toni, what is a torsoplasty? dianne
ELIZABETH C.
on 10/26/05 11:57 pm - East farmingdale, NY
Lap Band on 04/23/04 with
Topic: RE: What have you gained???
I love your reply! I wish that I can do more than think about these thought as being true and honese - I wish that I could live it more. I am in a better place than I was before the surgery that cannot be denied and I am slowly as changing I see it. It's just to hear/ see you write these thought just makes it clear for me as to where I should be.. One day. Thanks Liz 257/172-175/140
tonishappy
on 10/26/05 10:30 pm - Greensboro, NC
Glad to hear your feeling well - keep us posted on your progress!! Toni Open DS 20 April 2004 285/137/132 Full Torsoplasty to come in Feb 06
Rae Smiles
on 10/26/05 10:00 pm - Mount Airy, MD
congrats!!! it only gets better...I am approx 6 weeks out from my extended TT w/muscle tightening and except for a bit of problem with fluid retention, I have had no problems...i would do it over and over again.... I went down an entire size in pants so wait a while until you go clothes crazy...I ran out and bought clothes after my TT thinking that I didn't have any swelling because I was SO small...wrong...I got smaller.... enjoy your new tummy!! RAE
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 499 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 763 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 699 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 778 views