Recent Posts

(deactivated member)
on 11/6/05 9:55 am - Pembroke, MA
Topic: RE: Dating again.
Dianne, I don't know how to not tell, myself... I have to hide my skin issues... I can't imagine having to "date" now... Take your time. It will come in time. B
(deactivated member)
on 11/6/05 9:53 am - Pembroke, MA
Topic: Since losing weight...
I forgot to mention something - I got a very part time job a couple of weeks ago, doing something I'd NEVER consider pre-weight loss. I'm working at a health & nutrition store, ... It's something I should really enjoy, and fat discounts on protein, too. I go there right after my regular job 2 x's a week, so it's just a few hours, but still, I'd never have considered it before. What about you? Doing anything now that you wouldn't have tried pre-op? -Beth http://www.meltingmama.blogspot.com
(deactivated member)
on 11/6/05 9:49 am - Pembroke, MA
Topic: RE: Update
(((Lara))) Glad to hear you're feeling better. Beth
Donna Paige
on 11/4/05 11:33 pm - Pottstown, PA
Topic: RE: Plastic Surgery Appeal
The plastic surgeon basically told me that he would write a letter of appeal but I needed to have one done also which I already knew. I got my primary care physician to write one also. We are sending pictures of the infections along with the letters. I can't believe they can deny me arfter reading their own requirements for surgery and I meet and exceed every single one of them. It's just a frustrating mess. I hope no one else has to go through this. The plastic surgeon that I saw was not the one who is going to operate on me but he did say that He was highly suprised I got denied by looking at the photos but he told me that the majority of the cases DO get approved on first try which made me feel like poop. I can't figure out what went wrong but all the letters, pictures etc.. are going out on Monday. HOpefully they will review them quickly as my breast reduction is the 5th of December and I'd like to have it all done at once. It's one night stay in the hospital.
Mary Beth V.
on 11/4/05 4:02 am - Frankfort, KY
Topic: RE: Updated Muscle Pics On My Profile
Good for you!! You look great. I've lost 142 now, and should have my new pic posted soon. I feel great! I'm so happy for you!
DianneW
on 11/4/05 3:45 am - Louisville, KY
That makes sense to me. Thanks for all the support. Dianne
Dedicated
on 11/4/05 12:41 am - Eleva, WI
Heck, thats private. I'd wait until it comes up naturally, definitely after at least a few more dates. No sense sharing everything with someone that is essentially still a stranger. Do what feels comfortable to you.
DianneW
on 11/3/05 10:30 pm - Louisville, KY
Thanks Ruth, Yes, I'm definetly worried about the excess skin, and plan to tell him before the clothes come off, which I hope will be a little while. Dianne
DianneW
on 11/3/05 10:29 pm - Louisville, KY
Thanks Peg, it is nice to be dating a nice guy! Dianne
DianneW
on 11/3/05 10:28 pm - Louisville, KY
Thanks Lara, so far I'm taking the wait and see approach. Dianne
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 499 views