Recent Posts

Donna Paige
on 11/7/05 7:36 am - Pottstown, PA
Topic: RE: Dating again.
HOLY COW! Look how skinny you are Dianne! YOU LOOK SUPERB!!!! You go Girl! The guys are probably lining up at the door.
tonishappy
on 11/7/05 2:54 am - Greensboro, NC
Topic: RE: Since losing weight...
I had too - it was a visual thing for me and still is - with all this skin I still don't see me little. the one thing i didn't do and wish i did was measure. Toni
DianneW
on 11/7/05 1:52 am - Louisville, KY
You look great. I'm impressed you took so many pictures. dianne
tonishappy
on 11/7/05 1:27 am - Greensboro, NC
Topic: New Photos
I have posted my 18 month photos on my website. Scroll all the way to the bottom Thanks to all of you for your support through this journey!!! Toni Open DS 20 April 2004 285/137/132
tonishappy
on 11/7/05 1:26 am - Greensboro, NC
Just having the energy to have two jobs - way to go Beth! Toni 285/137/132 Open DS 20 April 2004
tonishappy
on 11/7/05 1:23 am - Greensboro, NC
Glamour Shots turned out Great Dianne - !!! Love the Red!!! I had mine done last month too. It was so much fun. I too have updated my website with new photos. I am hoping that my profile will have new updates as well, but until then check out my www at the very bottom. since losing weight I have so much more energy and my bed time has changed from 9:00 pm to 11:00 pm. Toni Bowen Open DS - 20 April 2004 285/137/132
DianneW
on 11/6/05 9:52 pm - Louisville, KY
The main thing I do is talk to strangers. I have made so many friends. It's amazing the self-confidence I have now. Dating is something I couldn't have done and starting a new job and leaving my hometown, there is now way. Check out my new pic. There is another one in my profile. I went to glamour shots when they where having a special, if you brought in some clothes for katrina you got a free makeover and 8 x 10. I'm definetly getting more interest on the internet dating with the new pic. Dianne
DianneW
on 11/6/05 9:40 pm - Louisville, KY
Topic: RE: Dating again.
Thanks Beth. Dianne
Dedicated
on 11/6/05 8:56 pm - Eleva, WI
Walking my dog over 3 miles a day! Without shin splints, foot pain, back pain so bad I have to crawl out of bed in the morning....you all remember! Also, I actually choose to exercise! Not as much as I should, but in the past 1 1/2 yrs more than in my entire life!!!
Rachelq
on 11/6/05 12:02 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
I darlin', Glad to see you around!!! I'm working part time as a fitness trainer and I'm, dun dun dun, teaching a nutrition/weight loss class. Never could've dreamed it. Congrats on your job! Rachel
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 499 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 763 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 699 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 778 views