No the new one, it keeps disappearing and the old one comes back. Weird. Dianne
Rae Smiles
on 11/8/05 11:32 pm - Mount Airy, MD
Topic: RE: New Photos
Hi Toni, You look amazing...congrats on your successful!!! RAE
Rae Smiles
on 11/8/05 11:29 pm - Mount Airy, MD
Topic: RE: Since losing weight...
First, everyone looks great...I think I need to add a picture too...haven't done that yet... I have been thinking about what I do now, that I didn't before...and I would have to say that I do everything I did before, but now I do it with more energy, more enthusiasum....I am truly living each and every moment!! Also, I HATE to give a presentation....to the point that it makes me shake...well, guess what, I have noticed that I am speaking up in larger groups now...I was always comfortable in smaller groups....but now I am addressing 20-30 people without the shaking...I am still stressed, but it is not killing me... Best to everyone....this is one HOT looking group!! RAE
Donna Paige
on 11/8/05 9:24 pm - Pottstown, PA
You look Great Toni! I can't wait til I can get to the 130's. I'm stuck in the 150's and can't seem to get moving. BTW, I'm a North Carolina girl also. Been transplanted to Pennsylvania when I got married 7 years ago. I'm from Garner/Benson area of North Carolina. Near Raleigh. Donna Paige Open RNY 4/12/04 339/152
tonishappy
on 11/8/05 4:57 am - Greensboro, NC
your before and after head shot?
DianneW
on 11/8/05 4:42 am - Louisville, KY
My head shot disappeared. I don't know what happened. Dianne
DianneW
on 11/8/05 4:40 am - Louisville, KY
Thanks. It's funny, I think I look older because there is no fat left in my face so it's nice to hear. It's so weird getting used to the little body. I'm definetly getting more interest with the new picture. I know what you mean about the healthcare it stinks. Dianne
Larakatya
on 11/7/05 11:57 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Dianne? *rubbing eyes* Is that you?!? OMG you look SENSATIONAL!!!!!!! WOW! You're a total HOTTIE now, great day in the morning! Amazing woman - just freaking amazing. For me - as to the thread topic - Running is the thing I never thought I'd get to do. Having an MRI is what I never knew I needed. Finding out you have a congenital deformity in your spine. . .that you've had your entire life, and even though its caused you INTENSE pain and suffering before. . .but no one ever took it seriously before when I was obese - that's a bit of a change. It is just infuriating how the health concerns of the obese are swept under the carpet. On the other hand - I demand healthcare in a new way now. Anyway - just had to comment to my girl D - You look 20 years younger lady - its just astonishing! I'll bet your dance card is never empty! Hugs to all, ~Lara
Larakatya
on 11/7/05 11:50 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Topic: RE: my first 1/2 marathon turning miles into smiles
Congrats lady! I can't wait to start running again soon. Few things are more fun! Hugs, ~Lara
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 499 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 763 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 699 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 778 views