Recent Posts

DianneW
on 11/29/05 12:27 am - Louisville, KY
Topic: Gas and bloating with bread
Does anyone have problems eating bread. The past couple days I have had gas and bloating and the only thing I think can be causing it is bread. I feel so limited in what I can eat, I hate to eliminate anything else. I went to the cardiologist yesterday and he said he is concerned about my nutrition and that I should get some counseling. I did make an appt. to see a dietician here but I can't go till my vacation 12/30/05. I'm getting really frustrated. Dianne 340/130
DianneW
on 11/28/05 9:40 pm - Louisville, KY
Rae Smiles
on 11/27/05 9:48 pm - Mount Airy, MD
Topic: RE: Dating Again Update
Dianne, sounds like you handled the situation GREAT!!! I was wondering how things were going with your new beau.... best wishes to you... RAE
DianneW
on 11/26/05 5:03 am - Louisville, KY
That sounds good. Thanks. Dianne
Rachelq
on 11/26/05 1:31 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Wow, that threshold was pretty easily crossed. Good deal! Hope it continues to go well. As far as soda, its a pouch stretcher. I limit my carbonated drinks to the special occassion champagne. I have my priorities Rachel
Rachelq
on 11/26/05 1:26 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Topic: RE: Hello???? Happy Thanksgiving
Wow Patty, Thanks for the thoughful response. I work in progress indeed! Thanks for the reminder! Take care, Rachel
Rachelq
on 11/25/05 11:52 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi Lori, So you are still eating off of a small plate? Perhaps I need to go back to that. I also need to get back to serving ALL food on a plate. I'm grabbing way to much as I pass through the kitchen. Thanks for the reminder! Take care, Rachel
Rachelq
on 11/25/05 11:50 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi Peg, Happy Thanksgiving and belated happy anniversary. Hope all went well. I did ok...but the morning after, I had sugar free pie for breakfast...Oh well, every moment is another opportunity to do better. I love being a trainer! It really helps me keep my weight under control and I love the ladies I workout with. God bless, Rachel
DianneW
on 11/25/05 11:00 pm - Louisville, KY
Thanks Lori, I'm going to lay off the soda. It definetly causes gas, which is not good. Dianne
lacmike
on 11/25/05 12:25 pm - York, PA
Diane, That is so great about your new beau. With him not being a big sweets eater that is supportive for you. The guy I date has a weakness for ice cream, so if he gets some, I just take a few bites but when I cook for him he is happy because it is healthy, low fat, and low carb and he actually looses weight. I really tried to eliminate soda out of my diet. If I drink one a month that is stretching it, usually it is just a sip if I run out of tea. I love my diet, decaf that the local dairy here produces. The reason we are not suppose to drink soda is because the carbinated gas can expand our pouch. I have read that some people drink diet, decaf soda all the time. I can't do it. For me it actually hurts and is entirely too sweet. Like I said before, I bet I have not even drank 12 sodas in the past 19 months. Good luck. Lori 258/138
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 499 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 763 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 699 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 778 views