Recent Posts

jennann
on 1/9/06 1:01 pm - Bonifay, FL
Topic: RE: I am so full of it!
I know how you feel.. I'm not eatting as much now and I'm not going to the bathroom.. I've not been in about 5 days... I'm taken 3 stool softners a day so when I do go it want kill me... Wish you lost of luck on Going to see your sons graduation.. Becareful on the roads.. JENNIFER
karaoke Nadine
on 1/9/06 7:01 am - Wherever I Take My Shoes Off!, CA
Topic: RE: Still Obese...Fear of Failing
Hey Ronda....today is Monday and I'm on the wagon. I actually took a diet pill today to kick start me. It's really working but I got the worst dry mouth and I only took half a pill. I just want to try it for a few days to get me goin. Back at the gym today too. Nadine
jennann
on 1/9/06 5:51 am - Bonifay, FL
Topic: Update
I just got back from Dr and He said it was normal to start back up draining alot said it means I had been moving alot and it found some more fluids Which is good he said and I agree.. I had lost 10 since I've had the Tummy Tuck and he said as long as I'm draining that means I will loose more.. He said everything look REAL GOOD... Will post again soon.. BYE FOR NOW JENNIFER
Pegtrala
on 1/9/06 5:47 am - Beaverton, OR
Donna R
on 1/9/06 5:15 am - Paducah, KY
Topic: I am so full of it!
Hi, well what I thought was just gas turned out to be that I was full of poo! I can not eat as much in one sitting since my TT and hernia repair so instead of eating 3 times a day with two snacks, I was eating about 6 times a day with a snack here and there. I am still not comsuming as much food in the entire day as before and I am struggling on getting my protein in. well I figured out that with the TT and hernia repair, there is a lot less room in my body so I was feeling constipated in a different way. Just hurt a lot up under the ribs... I took some magnesium sitrate last night and FINALLY around 2 pm today... well you know! I am still not empty but feel so much better. I am sure I will be feeling much better in a day or two. I have no pain at all from the TT and hernia repair, So i should feel better and be able to see my sons graduation from Marine boot camp, 700 miles away. Donna
jennann
on 1/9/06 12:00 am - Bonifay, FL
Topic: RE: PICS
Thank you.. Yeah the Dr said they look god also.. But you know how it is when we always think stuff looks nasty on us..I'm feeling the best I've felt since I've had it done today..So maybe its all good from here.. I will post when I get home from DRS... Talk to ya soon.. And Thank you again... JENNIFER
Just Janice
on 1/8/06 11:24 pm - Houston, TX
Topic: RE: PICS
You look wonderful!!!!! I know you think they are nasty, but compared to my friend's they are stellar!!! How are you feeling? Your profile says that you are seeing your MD again today, please let us know how you are doing! Congrats on the new bod!!! Janice
Just Janice
on 1/8/06 11:21 pm - Houston, TX
Topic: RE: Unclothed Breast Reduction & TT Pics
You look fabulous!!!! How is your pain level and functioning at 5 weeks? I am considering plastics, but am trying to guage how much help I am going to have to enlist and for how long. Your breasts still look so full!!!! I know part is swelling, but still, they look wonderful, and look at that flat tummy! WAY TO GO GIRL! Janice
jennann
on 1/8/06 9:11 pm - Bonifay, FL
Topic: PICS
Hello I've added pics to my profile of night before Tummy Tuck And 7 Days after Tummy Tuck.. If anyone want to see.. Let me worn ya they are nasty...
jennann
on 1/8/06 9:09 pm - Bonifay, FL
Topic: RE: Had Tummy Tuck
You look great Karen. U have did a Great job... Have you had any other plastic surgery besides the TT?? I'm READY for Bath Also!! I will send you pics also when I get them loaded... I had alot of skin also.. Talk to you soon.. JENNIFER
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 499 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 763 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 699 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 778 views