Recent Posts

jennann
on 1/15/06 1:18 am - Bonifay, FL
Topic: Home Again
Yes home again... I had posted about still draining alot.. And Dr sayin it was ok... Well they wanted to do some labs on me and came back I was loosing blood.. So then they said lets redo it on wednesday to see if the numbers were going up or down.. Well they were going down.. So we redid it on Thursday and it had went up just alittle.. Then on Friday we redid it and the numbers were the same so then they put me back in hospital and gave me 2 units of blood and let me go yesterday.. And I feel alot better.. I was to the point I could not hardly walk from the bed to bathroom and thats not far at all I was just so week from loosing all my blood.. I'm still draining alot and I go back to the Dr on Monday.. And drain 2 will come out he said at hospital cause its doing nothing at all.. But drain one is still draining alot... I left the hospital after Tummy Tuck weighing 145 and today I'm 129 I never though I would ever see that.. And I don't want to see no lower...I tell yall I'm nothing but BONES.... LOL Anyways I feel alot better I've not taken no Pain meds in 3 days.. The only Pain I have is in the Drain sites.. but thats all.. Hope everyone is doing good.. Talk to yall soon....... JENNIFER
Rachelq
on 1/14/06 2:49 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Donna Paige
on 1/14/06 12:15 am - Pottstown, PA
Topic: RE: Hernia Repair & Pani Update
Congradulations Toni! It gets better everyday. My swelling is starting to subside and it's been almost 6weeks. You will love the new you.
Pegtrala
on 1/13/06 10:07 pm - Beaverton, OR
Topic: RE: Hernia Repair & Pani Update
Hi Toni. Congratulations on your surgery. Get lots of rest and let us know how you're doing. I hope you post some new pics when the swelling is gone. Take care. Sending good thoughts your way. Peg
tonishappy
on 1/13/06 2:42 am - Greensboro, NC
Topic: Hernia Repair & Pani Update
I am now four days out from the surgery. I have one place on my back that is really tight and pulls and is still oozing a little. Other than that, I am up and around pretty good. I don't really like the pulling sensation, but this too will pass. I can't wait to sleep in my own bed instead of the living room chair! Toni 285/Before Pani 136/132 (too swollen to really know current weight)
Rondaslosinit
on 1/12/06 7:55 am - Richardson, TX
Topic: RE: unusual allergies since WLS?
Thanks Donna! I'm sure you use LOTS of lotion. I've found that Quench by Olay is one of the best for handling dry skin! Hope it helps you too. I hope you don't have an ulcer. YIKES! Don't wait too long before getting it checked out, ok? Take care. Ronda
jennann
on 1/12/06 12:07 am - Bonifay, FL
Topic: RE: PICS
Thank you Amanda Yeah I would get through all the baby making.. LOL I have 3 kids tubes are tied so I was done.. LOL Keep up the great work.. It will be here before you know it.... JENNIFER
jennann
on 1/12/06 12:02 am - Bonifay, FL
Topic: RE: Update
Hey Donna I'm doing OK... I went to Dr and went to do the blood work and my blood level had went down some more.. so they are sending me again this morning to check it and if it still going down then they are gonna have to do a invision(sp) where they give me blood.. And he could not do nothing about the place that had busted open.. Said it was to in flamed for us to just keep it clean... I went to the bathroom again lastnight after eating a salad again I guess I just need to eat a salad everynight to go to bathroom.... Good Luck with your labs today.. Will talk to you later... JENNIFER
askaggs1
on 1/11/06 11:09 pm - Cunningham, KY
Topic: RE: PICS
Jennifer, You look great!! I checked out all your WLS pics and you looked awesome!! I want a TT so bad, I'm in a 13/14 right now and weigh about 170 but after a TT who knows!! The only reason I haven't tried for one is because I want another baby in about 2 years and I've been told by others on here that the docs prefer you to wait till your done with all the baby making!! LOL just so that when you have your TT it will keep and you won't loose your nice tight stomach. But ooohhh I want to get one so bad and wear some cute hiphugger jeans!! But I want a baby much more!
janiej
on 1/11/06 8:14 pm - Independence, IA
Topic: RE: OT: Eloping
Congrats to you both -- wishing you all the happiness. My b/f asked me a "hypothetical" question about how I would like to get married on the beach!!!! Seems love is in the air. Janie
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 499 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 763 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 699 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 778 views