Recent Posts

mikkozoe
on 1/19/06 8:41 pm - Conyers, GA
Topic: RE: Happy beyond measure
Congrats ...You both look Wonderful !!! Laura
Sue B
on 1/19/06 11:29 am - WI
CONGRATS!! Thank you for sharing your photos - they are so amazing - I love the opening one ... Wish I had one like that from my wedding! I wish you both happiness & love .... you both deserve it!! Hugs Sue 320/130
Sissy N
on 1/19/06 3:09 am - Hesperia, CA
Lara, May you both have many wonderful years of happiness ahead of you. Congratulations Sissy
lacmike
on 1/19/06 1:46 am - York, PA
Lara, You two look so great! I love your wedding dress, Absolutely gorgeous! I wish you continued happiness. Love each other! Lori
Donna Paige
on 1/18/06 9:19 pm - Pottstown, PA
You both look beautiful and exceedingly happy! Many blessed wishes for you both! LOL
Just Janice
on 1/18/06 11:55 am - Houston, TX
OMG!!! You look so beautiful! You and your betrothed look absolutely drunk with happiness!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS, Ms. Thang!!!!!
DianneW
on 1/18/06 11:36 am - Louisville, KY
Congratulations again and thanks for sharing the pictures, you both look beautiful and very happy! I'm very happy for you. I'm going through the drudgery of dating - YUK. Who knew it would be so hard to find Mr. Right. Oh well. It is sort of fun. Maddening but fun. It least guys look at me now. Dianne 340/128 - still loosing - Yikes - going back to the gastro. Dr. for biopsy of small instestines
Larakatya
on 1/18/06 9:57 am - Twin Cities, MN
Topic: RE: OT: Eloping
Thank you bunches and bunches Dianne, ~Lara
Larakatya
on 1/18/06 9:54 am - Twin Cities, MN
Thanks Rachel!!!!!! ~Lara
Larakatya
on 1/18/06 9:53 am - Twin Cities, MN
Love is indeed in the air! Beach would be a FANTASTIC place to get married. Thanks for the positive energy! Wishing you love to share, ~Lara
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 499 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 763 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 699 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 778 views