Recent Posts

Pegtrala
on 3/31/06 4:19 pm - Beaverton, OR
Topic: RE: Hi from Peg
Hi RAE. Thanks for the kind thoughts and words. I just finished my CAT scans on Thursday. I will see my gastroenterologist on April 11 and have the upper endoscopy on the 18th. Then I hope to be done with tests for awhile. I'm anxiously awaiting the results. Peg
Larakatya
on 3/29/06 11:48 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Topic: RE: Ever get something stuck?
Oh, the stucks I have known. Diet coke is all that gets me unstuck - that and several barfs. Sounds like stuck to me. It stinks. *hug* ~Lara
tonishappy
on 3/29/06 10:35 pm - Greensboro, NC
Topic: RE: Surgiversary in sight!
Surgery date - April 20th I have gained much self confidence! Love being able to wear normal clothes. I lost two friends - hurts My marriage is STRONGER than ever. I had a torsoplasty done in January 2006. Scheduled to have some more cosmetic work done on the tummy in late april. What is up with the new styles, the year that I have plastics to get rid of my stomach and want to show it off they bring in these long tops. what is up with that!!! I will be sending new photos in for my profile on my anniversary date. I am very excited about that. Love Love Love my new normal life. Toni
tonishappy
on 3/29/06 10:25 pm - Greensboro, NC
Topic: RE: Lent and Howdie
Thanks Lara - I feel good - I just dont want to blow it - know what I mean!! Love this life I need to put my foot down and say know. I have replaced some of the cravings with dried plums and dried apricots - (the soft kind) lets see how that goes. Toni
Donna Paige
on 3/29/06 8:31 am - Pottstown, PA
Topic: RE: Surgiversary in sight!
It's great to see your smiling face again Lara. My 2 year anniversary is on the 12th of April. I've lost 214lbs to date. I now weight 135lbs Getting ready for my second and final plastic surgery (I hope the last one). A thighplasty. My highlights I can wear single number clothes. YEP a size 6 or 8 even on occasion I can squeeze into a 4 depending on the cut. I have tiny cute little headlights now. My breast were reduced from a size 34F to a petite 32/34C. Probably moving to NC and losing a husband but it's all good. I'm ready to move home now. I feel strong and independent. I now have the confidence to stand up for myself. I can wear low rise jeans and actually look good in them and have young men saying nasty things to me. LOL It has been one heck of a ride and I never want it to end. Donna Paige Open RNY-4/12/04 Open GB-11/27/05 Breast Reduction and Tummy tuck w/anchor incision - 12/5/05 Thighplasty will be scheduled in 2 weeks. Just don't have a date as of yet.
Larakatya
on 3/29/06 3:36 am - Twin Cities, MN
I'm hoping you stay better sweetheart! *healing vibes being sent your way* ~Lara
Larakatya
on 3/29/06 3:27 am - Twin Cities, MN
Goodness Toni! You did GREAT! Congrats on all your success. Sweets. . . .you know, once you stop eating them, even the sugar free ones - you don't crave them as much. *hugs and support* ~Lara
Larakatya
on 3/29/06 3:25 am - Twin Cities, MN
Topic: RE: Wow, no posts
Oh Dianne! I hope you're able to start maintaining your weights soon! *big hugs* ~Lara
Larakatya
on 3/29/06 3:11 am - Twin Cities, MN
Hi there Donna, My back is getting there, every day a little better. Its true its true - the real reason they tell us to avoid carbs and sugar is because they go down SO MUCH EASIER than protein! Hugs and nice to see you. Thanks for the well wishes - its going really well so far. ~Lara
Larakatya
on 3/29/06 2:56 am - Twin Cities, MN
I had put lots of photos and detailed posts. . . .it got a little too close for comfort. And people started requesting updates, who I NEVER met. Freaked me out. Good luck on the running. I'm jealous as all hell that you'll get to eat so much more I miss my runner's diet. But, I'm doing just fine cutting back. . .it's just NO WHERE NEAR as fun back on the low carb gig. *hugs for my friend* ~Lara
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views