Recent Posts

(deactivated member)
on 3/31/05 10:44 am - South of Boston, MA
Topic: RE: Thursday's Food Journals
B- Nitro Tech Carb Control Protein Bar S- 2 oz turkey breast, rolled up in 1 leaf lettuce L- Premier Nutrition Protein Eight Bar S- 2 oz beef jerky D- Nitro Tech Carb Control Protein Bar S- 1/4 serving Stallone High Protein Pudding 1/4C diced cantaloupe 819 20 66 (about 20 net carbs) 105 -beth
Just Janice
on 3/31/05 3:54 am - Houston, TX
Breakfast--- Only 1 cup of coffee...someone...QUICK!!! Pinch me? Am I really here? ONLY ONE??? I guess I should explain that this was all I was able to pilfer from hubby's pot before he got peeved...LOL HE takes a pot in his thermos to work, so he doesn't have to chip in at work and support those cheapos who don't ante up...I was too lazy after that to make my own pot...geez..am I bad or what? Also, had 32 oz of crystal light with 1 scoop Isopure Vanilla Lunch- Guess what I had..go on..ya know ya wanna...YEP! Chicken, cheese, hot sauce Dinner I have no clue...we are going to have another 4 yo girl in the house who is VERY picky about what she eats...so, we may just order pizza or go out to appease her....she is the guest, you know..as she always points out to me...LOL Tis is going to be Gaby's first sleep over with a friend at her house...I plan on having popcorn and munchies available, and I can almost guarantee I will be forced to share...wish me luck! (Both with the food and the girls! YIKES!) Janice
cotesbabe
on 3/31/05 3:46 am - Agawam, MA
Topic: RE: I'll be sizzled like a sausage in seconds!
Beth, I'm so glad you found a bathing suit........and its really cute........i like your taste.(i bought the same top)lol I found at walmart a tikini pink with balck pokadots and bought a skort likebathing suit bottom.......didnt want my upper thighs showing..........and bought the same top you did too and at filenes i found the same type and they were 90.00 verses the 13.98?or was it 14.96 (i dont know lol bought to much that day) a piece at walmart Oh im not to far from you... can you throw me in your suitcase and take me with you? lol I'm going nuts being home and not being able to do anything(recovering from my mammoplasty) Beth you enjoy your trip and i will miss reading your daily posts........ Take Care a have fun Stephanie
Josie C.
on 3/31/05 2:42 am - High Desert, CA
Doing okay...still not great, but baby steps. B = Atkins Protein Shake - Chocolate Delight S = 2 Jack-In-The-Box eggrolls...okay, not so good, but they were tasty. L = 3/4c Hamburger Gravy D = 3/4c Taco Soup Oh yeah, last night I went to my Support Group Meeting and we tried out some different protein powders...yum...Vanilla-Cinnamon...OMG! this stuff was so good. I don't know if it is new, but I know I'm going to get me some of that. 343/330/244/180-for PS
Josie C.
on 3/31/05 2:36 am - High Desert, CA
As tough as it...I say don't worry about it you look great. Me and my sister always push each other into doing something we are not wild about by saying to each other..."Do you know these people? Will you ever see these people again?" The answer is usually "No"...so why worry about what they think. Have a great time and just try not to think about it.
Dedicated
on 3/30/05 11:08 pm - Eleva, WI
Well, today SUCKS. I have MAJOR PMS. Work is on my last bleepin nerve. I have a killer headache, my body aches all over and I'm the Queen B**** of the universe. So, I bought a big bag of white cheddar popcorn on the way to work. Munching on that. Had a protein shake this morning and a little cream of wheat with banana. L- who cares, D - who cares....snacks--whatever I can bleepin stand. I'll be better tomorrow.
Dawn C.
on 3/30/05 10:20 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
I am glad you found a suit! I look at it this way I went to the pool at 296 lbs so I can't look any worse now. Just wrinklier. I don't care. I am not denying my kids the opportunity to go swimming because I am worried about what people think of my. There are alot of people there wearing stuff they shouldn't be. Who cares. So go and have fun! Dawn
DianneW
on 3/30/05 9:08 pm - Louisville, KY
This is my last day of cereal. I'm getting over my cold/flu and have to start my protien shake again. I have a headache because I had to quit taking my Blood presure meds, my bp was 80/50. They are going to try cutting it down to a 40 mg dose and see if I can tolerate that as it helps with headaches and chest pain. B - cheerios/strawberries/milk/coffee
DianneW
on 3/30/05 9:06 pm - Louisville, KY
I found a cute one at T-J Maxx. $20.00. Have fun. Dianne
DianneW
on 3/30/05 9:05 pm - Louisville, KY
Topic: RE: What a YEAR!!!
Congratulations. I'm down 171 pounds since my surgery April 15th. From 340 to 169. It's hard to believe. I've lost a person. Dianne 340/169/150
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views