Recent Posts

Larakatya
on 4/4/05 12:08 am - Twin Cities, MN
Topic: RE: SO NERVOUS
****BIG HUGS**** Its going to be ok sweet heart, you're going to do just fine. I'll be following in your footsteps hopefully in December - so take good notes and hook a sister up when I start having my freak out. I'm so glad that you've nested your way into a clean house - that's going to be very convenient when you can't reach over your head to clean up much for the next few weeks. Just keep your eyes on the prize, and remember that even with the pain and the initial swelling - in a couple-few weeks you're going to have the kind of body you've been dreaming of! I can't wait to join you, and please keep us posted. Praying for you, ~Lara
JOJAMZ
on 4/4/05 12:02 am - SOUTHERN, AL
Hi Sue, I think being nervous before any surgery is perfectly normal. Just wanted you to know that I will be thinking about you and waiting for an update. Jo Ann(whodidnotmakecenturymarkgoalbutisstillhappywithweightlosssofar)
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/05 10:47 pm - South of Boston, MA
Topic: RE: -304 lb**** that milestone and missed it, swoosh!
Thanks Lori! Beth Someday I'll fly, someday I'll soar, someday I'll be so much more than my body gives me credit for. Why is it not my time? What is there more to learn? Shed this skin I've been tripping in, never to quite return... -J. Mayer HW- 313+ SW- 298 CW- 144 GWR- 114-151 1 days till one year *re-birthday*! -169 lbs, 14 to goal...
loriann117
on 4/3/05 10:09 pm - New Bern , NC
Topic: RE: -304 lb**** that milestone and missed it, swoosh!
WOW Beth-Kudos MAMA!!! You are doing awesome. I read your profile and then checked into Daddy's too!!! What an awesome team you make together. I am sure it was tough, but always nice to have someone to talk to that understands and can relate to what you are going through. Keep up the great work.....I am always lurking and reading all the way from Japan!! Take Care Lori 231/121 past goal
loriann117
on 4/3/05 10:01 pm - New Bern , NC
Topic: RE: One Year for Me, Too!
Great job Jaime!!! The best choice anyone could make if you ask me!!! Great to hear success stories.... Happy Anniversary to you too!!! Lori 231/121 past goal!!
Kim T.
on 4/3/05 8:33 pm - Dracut, MA
Lots of luck and good thoughts headed your way Sue! *sending prayers* ~Kim
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/05 10:40 am - South of Boston, MA
How exciting! You're probably more nervous for this part because it's more physical- y'know? Being more laid up and having to take it easy. What are the limitations on the arm lift anyway? I'm curious. How long do you have to remain non-mobile? I know the boobs and lipo are pretty easily recovered from--- it's just the arms--- cuz they're part of your body that you use so much! ((hugs)) Beth There is no point at which you can say, "Well, I'm successful now.  I might as well take a nap."  http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Sue B
on 4/3/05 9:42 am - WI
Topic: SO NERVOUS
I don't want to sound like a broken record ... but I am SO NERVOUS for my surgery! My Plastics are scheduled for 6:30am on Tuesday morning .... I am having an Upper Arm Lift, BL, and Lipo on my hips ... I don't remember being this nervous before my WLS. I don't know what to do with myself ... I have been eating like a pig for the past week now ... of course my "friend" is due the day after surgery so that doesn't help either ... My house has never been cleaner & more organized ... I wish we were having company so someone besides me & my husband could enjoy it! I just don't know what to do with myself for the next 24 hours! I just want to thank everyone for their support ~ I love the April Board! you guys rock! I will keep you updated & hopefully have pictures of my recovery to share. OT: Found out that the insurance for sure has denied my PS so I am glad I didn't wait for approval & decided instead to go ahead & be self-pay. Sue 318/176/160
Sue B
on 4/3/05 9:26 am - WI
Topic: RE: Finally, a picture on my profile
It is SO nice to put a face with a name/post You look WONDERFUL by the way! Nick can go & jump in the lake .... Sue 318/176/160
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/05 7:06 am - South of Boston, MA
Topic: RE: Finally, a picture on my profile
You can tell Nick to shove it. You look hot. Beth There is no point at which you can say, "Well, I'm successful now.  I might as well take a nap."  http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views