Recent Posts

FaithMills
on 4/4/05 4:17 am - Hornell, NY
Topic: RE: well that's it... NOW i'm mad!!!
Was wondering how you were doing with your goals? Did you reach the 100 down mark? I have been on a miserable plateau for almost 3 months now and i'm only down 110 lbs. and tomorrow is my anniversary of 1 year and I see my surgeon..I so much wanted to be at goal. I have 25 to go at least. Darn.. Faith 278.5/168/145
aimeexx
on 4/4/05 4:16 am - Beaumont, CA
Topic: RE: SO NERVOUS
I am very happy for you! Tell us all about it when you get home! Aimee
thin_tyme
on 4/4/05 4:15 am - WY
Topic: RE: Finally, a picture on my profile
Lori Que Bonita!! You are gorgeous.. Your smile shows how good you feel about yourself, beautiful. Congratulations on your success. I am jealous of your cleavage though. Congrats Mechelle
thin_tyme
on 4/4/05 4:06 am - WY
Topic: RE: SO NERVOUS
Hey Sue It's ok to be nervous, I know that you know that. I am very excited for you. I will keep you in my prayers, not just for surgery but the afterward as well as the next 24 hours, that you will find some calmness. Here's to you :cheer: Mechelle
thin_tyme
on 4/4/05 4:02 am - WY
Topic: RE: lieing about losing more weight!!!!!!
That's a great one Faith. Just taking it as a compliment and telling them that I must hide the last 25 pounds well. I think that I will use that one. Everyone gave me great comments! Thank you all. Great job on your success as well, we are in the home stretch. Never ever thought in my wildest dreams that I would be saying, "I have 25 more pounds to go" WOOOHOOO!! Take care Mechelle 283/156/140
FaithMills
on 4/4/05 3:54 am - Hornell, NY
Topic: RE: One Year for Me, Too!
Beautifully put. You've done great. I guess that says it all! Faith 278.5/168/145
FaithMills
on 4/4/05 3:45 am - Hornell, NY
Topic: RE: lieing about losing more weight!!!!!!
I think i'd take it as a compliment and say Thanks, I'm glad I can hide that last 25 lbs so well. But, my doctor says..such and such and i'm going for that. I think its just that we look so drastically different that we LOOK skinny to them. Great Job! I've 25 to 35 to go..i'll know when i get there. Faith 278.5/168/145?
Donna Paige
on 4/4/05 2:52 am - Pottstown, PA
Topic: RE: Can't believe this has almost been a year
Carol, You know exactly how you feel at your weight. Don't let someone's idea of weight rule you. I have to remember this sometimes. Heck I came from 340lbs to 176lbs. I'm considered still obese. I was super morbidly obest my bmi is still 33. But I gotta say if I don't lose another lb i'm happy at what I am now because I feel healthy. Supposedly I should weight 121lbs. I swear I'd be a pencil if I were that small. I don't know who decided the proper weights but I've decided the only one that should decide what is right for me is ME! Congrads! on the weightloss!
Donna Paige
on 4/4/05 2:46 am - Pottstown, PA
Topic: RE: Finally, a picture on my profile
Wow! Look at you! You are fabulous! Congradulations on your weightloss. I look so forward to being that size. Maybe one day. Donna 339/176-weight could fluctuate at any moment again!
Larakatya
on 4/4/05 12:11 am - Twin Cities, MN
Topic: RE: Can't believe this has almost been a year
If you're happy where you are, then why fight it? That's just my 2 cents. Hugs, ~Lara
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views