Recent Posts

thin_tyme
on 4/4/05 10:48 pm - WY
Topic: RE: ventral hernia repair today!!
Hi Donna, I'm sure that you have already left for the hospital by now but I want to tell you that you will be in my thoughts and prayers. I am sure you will feel much better when it is all said and done. Talk to you soon. Mechelle
thin_tyme
on 4/4/05 10:44 pm - WY
Topic: A year ago I would not have......................
You finish the sentence. I have many to post, but one that jumps onto this web page (only because I just did it last night) was.............;I took a belly dancing class last night, I have lessons for the next month. Wow!! What fun!! I loved it!!! Mechelle 283/155/140
DianneW
on 4/4/05 9:58 pm - Louisville, KY
Topic: RE: ventral hernia repair today!!
Good luck, I feel a lot better since I got my hernia fixed. The surgery was a piece of cake compared to GB. I got to stay in the hospital overnight. I'll say a prayer for you. Dianne
Donna R
on 4/4/05 6:15 pm - Paducah, KY
Topic: ventral hernia repair today!!
good morning all, well I have to be at the hospital at 6 am, I am having one of two hernias repaired today, I have a hernia next to my belly button that was there before my WLS and one just under the sternum that is along the surgery line. The Ventral hernia, the one planned for repair today, is really big and it kind of looks like I am pregnant!! Because the two are so close together, my doctor is not sure if he will have to do the other hernia also, I guess I will find out when I wake up. If the doctor just does the ventral, i will be home later today, but if he has to do both, then I will stay in the hospital at least one night. I have packed a bag just in case. I got about 2 hours of sleep last night, and its now 3:15am. I will let you all know how it worked out as soon as I can TTFN Donna 277/169/150
(deactivated member)
on 4/4/05 11:39 am - South of Boston, MA
Topic: RE: Food Journals -- Where's Melting Mama?
Aye aye! I had a bad food day - didn't log it - even! GASP! It went something like this: Protein powder in CL Protein Bar Lots of cantaloupe Ham, ham, ham, cheese Coffee, coffee, coffee Kids cereal bar (Puffins) 2 sugar free chocolates Ham, I think... I lost track. Stressed out with a sick streppy kid - and gotta pack... BLAH! I'mma post my unbirthday post--- but the oh.com site keeps bugging out on me!! -beth
janiej
on 4/4/05 5:55 am - Independence, IA
Topic: RE: SO NERVOUS
Hugs to you and keep us posted. Be sure and get pictures for us!!! Janie
Dawn C.
on 4/4/05 5:41 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Okay here goes - trying to start the week our right! Pre-B: 1 pkt sf swiss miss cocoa, 1 scoop whey unflavored protein, 8 oz. water, splash of milk, 1 pkt splenda B- 1 c. Optimum Slim cereal, 3/4 c. skim milk, 2 strawberries 16 oz. water L- 2 oz. deli turkey breast, 1.5 oz. part skim mozzarella, 1/2 c. baby carrots, 2T. ranch dressing 16 oz. water S: small apple or 1/2 c. strawberries D: 2-3 oz hamburger on the grill!! It's finally warm enough to use the grill! Might wrap the sucker in a 1/2 wheat pita so I feel like I am actually eating a burger. Small spinach salad. More water. I have been doing really bad with that the past week or so. Gotta get with it because the scale is up 3 lbs. and isn't moving!!! I have until April 29th to hit the century club to meet my personal goal. I am 8 lbs away! So close, yet so far!!! Dawn
tonishappy
on 4/4/05 5:41 am - Greensboro, NC
Topic: RE: SO NERVOUS
How exctiting for you - you will be paving the way for the rest of us. I plan to have mine done in February. Good luck and you will have lots of prayers from this way Toni Bowen
Just Janice
on 4/4/05 4:38 am - Houston, TX
I was beginning to wonder the same thing, Josie! LOL Coffee with FF milk and Splenda...the whole pot... Breakfast Chicken with Cheese and hot sauce Lunch Turkey chili with some cheese, Reduced fat sour cream...and hot sauce Dinner I am finally getting to make the lasagna, but am saving some filling aside pour moi, so I don't have to eat the noodles..... Snacks... I have already had about 7-10 almonds I will have some crystal light with Isopure vanilla later today ..may have a mozz stick, strawberries with Splenda, or some pepperoni chips later on... Janice 346/310/163/145-150-ish
Josie C.
on 4/4/05 4:28 am - High Desert, CA
Topic: Food Journals -- Where's Melting Mama?
I guess I'll ask watcha eating today? Beth must be getting ready to celebrate her re-Birthday tomorrow. ------------------------------------------------------------------ B = Carb Countdown Smoothie - Berries 'n Creme L = 3/4c Taco Soup D = 1c Zesty Italian Chicken Salad 343/330/244/180-for PS
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views