Recent Posts

Tina MR
on 4/8/05 1:00 am - Ruidoso Downs, NM
Topic: RE: What cha eatin'?
Bacon, egg and cheese biscuit from Mickey D's.....no biscui****er lunch.....hamburger steak with cheese and salad snack ....cheese dinner.....grilled salmon....salad still trying to hit that -100! Tina M R
Tina MR
on 4/8/05 12:57 am - Ruidoso Downs, NM
Topic: RE: Bathing suits
good ole wally world is where I got mine....at end of season last year. Just guessed at the size, never dreamed it would fit. It does. I can still wear last year's that I got at Sears. It was really pretty but I have to make sure I'm swimming alone. It will fall off in the water but looks OK on dry land. Anyway, Sears and JC Penneys have a good selection. You shouldn't have any problems there. Good luck and have fun!!!! PS Don't be critical of yourself though. I know I was and DH got upset with me. He stated "Your never satisfied!!" hahaha wellllllll????? Tina M R Open RNY 04/09/04 272/176/136
Dawn C.
on 4/8/05 12:48 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Topic: Bathing suits
Has anyone gone shopping for one yet? I really don't know where to start because I don't need to shop in the chubby girl store anymore. I need the support up top for my drooping girls and also tummy control. Would like a little coverage for the wrinkly thighs. So where have you have luck? I know it's going to be quite a process! Thanks Dawn
Tina MR
on 4/8/05 12:48 am - Ruidoso Downs, NM
Topic: RE: One Year Tomorrow!!
Thanks Lara....sometimes I wonder.....but then I have to kick myself and say "look how far you've come!!!" BTW - Your doing fantastic!!!! Thanks again... Tina
Dawn C.
on 4/8/05 12:45 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Topic: What cha eatin'?
Since Melting Mama is enjoying the sun in Disney, I'll start today! 16 oz water B-1/2 c. cottage cheese, 1/2 c mandarin oranges 8 oz. herbal tea S1 - 1 pkt sweet n salty trail mix ( I have PMS what can I say!) L- small salad with 2 oz. grilled chicken, 1 oz. cheddar cheese and lf dressing S - I brought an apple, a few baby carrots and cuke slices and 1 string cheese. So any combination or all!!! Hope you all have a great day. The sun is shining in Pittsburgh and it's 60 degrees. That's a heatwave for us! Dawn 287/191(whoo hoo- new low. The scale is movin'!)/165
Larakatya
on 4/8/05 12:39 am - Twin Cities, MN
Topic: RE: One Year Tomorrow!!
You're doing great! Keep up the awesome work lady, ~Lara
Larakatya
on 4/8/05 12:36 am - Twin Cities, MN
Tina MR
on 4/8/05 12:35 am - Ruidoso Downs, NM
Topic: RE: A year ago I would not have......................
EVEN DREAMED that I could wear a size 8 in my pants. UN-TOTALLY-BELIEVABLE!!!!! Tina M R
Tina MR
on 4/8/05 12:33 am - Ruidoso Downs, NM
Topic: One Year Tomorrow!!
Hi all!!! Well, tomorrow is my one year anniversary. Wow, what a ride. I haven't hit my goal of -100 pounds by one year but I'm really close.....-96. I'll definately hit it this month so maybe that will count. I would still like to lose another 30-35 pounds. I know I only have about 6 months left so I really need to buckle down and get back to the hard work. I've been exercising like crazy so the inches are coming off but the weight is pretty slow. Thanks to everyone so far for all the support and well wishes. I have my Christmas pictures now and will send them in but will wait for the 100 pounds to post to the before and after page. I can't wait!!!! Thanks again everyone!!! Tina M R Open RNY 04/09/04 272/176/136 hopefully !
Lily N.
on 4/7/05 12:53 pm - Cincinnati, OH
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views