Recent Posts

Jillybean
on 4/9/05 5:47 am - Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, NC
Topic: RE: Bathing suits
JC Penny. I spend a lot on my bathing suit, but I tried Walmart, Target, K-Mart, even Fashion Bug. JC Penny had my size with the cups to hold up my sagging boobs and the tummy control. I bought a tankini with the boy shorts, so I do get some coverage on my thighs Jill 288/163/150
lacmike
on 4/9/05 4:55 am - York, PA
Dawn, So many people have recommended Land's End swimwear to me. I hear the coverage is nice. I won a Land's End tankini last year on ebay in a size 14 but never got to wear it. Now it will be too big, it is a shame because it is a nice suit. I would check out ebay, sometimes you can get designer suits pretty cheap. Lori 258/149/148..140
~EbonyBarbie~
on 4/9/05 12:33 am - XX
~EbonyBarbie~
on 4/9/05 12:32 am - XX
~EbonyBarbie~
on 4/9/05 12:26 am - XX
Try www.newport-news.com................................. If you have a scar like mine from OPEN RNY they have some some really sexy suits that will cover it (tankini) sp . I brought two from them. Good Luck in your search
Larakatya
on 4/8/05 9:58 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Topic: RE: Belated Beth Un-Birthday!
Beth, You're such an inspiration, and you're doing so incredibly well. You are so good at energizing conversation and keeping the ball rolling, for that I am incredibly grateful. Congrats on your Plastics consult. I have one in May. I'm so proud of you and for you. You're awesome lady. BIG HUGS, ~Lara
Donna R
on 4/8/05 3:53 pm - Paducah, KY
Topic: RE: ventral hernia repair today!!
i am doing ok but am suffering from gas! it was not this bad after the GBS!. I am soo bloated that I look pregnant... I did get the cathater removed and can pee just fine though, still have the drain and will keep the doctor feels its done draining. have a great weekend Donna
thin_tyme
on 4/8/05 6:31 am - WY
Topic: RE: one year out! .... yesterday!!
Lily Congratulations. Mechelle
thin_tyme
on 4/8/05 6:29 am - WY
Topic: RE: One Year Tomorrow!!
Tina, you ARE doing great! Congratulations on your one year tomorrow, and good luck with your continued success. Mechelle 283/155/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views