Recent Posts

lacmike
on 4/10/05 10:55 am - York, PA
Topic: slight black outs and dizzy spells
Hell-o WLS Family, I can not remember if I posted this before or if anyone else did but today when I was out shopping I was standing next to the sales clerk who was helping me and I blacked out for a minute and got really dizzy and almost fell over. Has anyone ever had this happen. I am just curious if it has to do with WLS. Thanks. Lori 258/149/148...140
Rachelq
on 4/10/05 8:21 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Rachelq
on 4/10/05 8:20 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Topic: RE: 1 Year Out Today!!
Hey! Nice to hear from you. I'm so happy to hear that things are going well and so positive for you. I've got a few more weeks to my year and I truly feel like a new person! I've enjoyed sharing this journey with you and hope to share the next leg with you too! Rachel
Rachelq
on 4/10/05 8:17 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Topic: RE: Bathing suits
Hey...I thought I was going to dread the swim suit issue, but I found one at Walmart of all places. And its a BIKINI no less. I have a lot of loose and stretch marked skin below my belly button. So I got the short type that goes up to my navel and stops right at my upper thigh.
Cheetah
on 4/10/05 5:39 am - Virginia, VA
WE HAVE THE SAME SURGERY ANNIVERSARY DATE MY SURGERY WAS ALSO A YEAR ON 4-5-05 CONGRATS ON YOUR SUCCESS.. SHELIA 240/125
Larakatya
on 4/10/05 5:37 am - Twin Cities, MN
Hey Cherie! Wondering if you were still lurking about. Sounds like you've had an incredible year and have mucho gratitude about miracle of this surgery. Good for you for working out 60 minutes 6 times a week! THAT'S AWESOME! And right on about the social life! I'm wishing you the best lady for the next year, and the next 20 years. Hugs, ~Lara
MonCheriAmour
on 4/9/05 1:27 pm - Lansing, MI
Thanks Josie for the witness....smile!!
Josie C.
on 4/9/05 1:10 pm - High Desert, CA
Spoken eloquently and perfectly...I'm with you...I am going to get as much mileage out of this pouchie as I can and it may be slow now, but I plan on getting a lot more out of it. Congrats and HAPPY RE-BIRTHDAY!
Dawn C.
on 4/9/05 11:14 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Topic: RE: Bathing suits
Sounds perfect!! They are having a sale this weekend. I am going to try to go tomorrow. Thanks everyone for all the advice! Dawn
MonCheriAmour
on 4/9/05 10:51 am - Lansing, MI
Topic: 1 Year Out Today!!
Hello Family: It has been awhile since I posted but I do however, still come online and read what's up wit my peep!. I simply can't believe it was a year ago today I had wls. It has be a radical and changing year in my life.... I have seen the pounds go slow but sure.... My starting weight was 319 and today I am 225.... I have gone as low as 223, but these last 50 pounds are fighting me every step of the way, but guess, what I AIN'T DONE FIGHTING!! There are soooo many things I can do since having wls surgery, such as.... fly on a plane and fasten the safety belt, cross my legs, wear a size 16 pants, wear sexy underwear, sit in a booth a resturant very comfortable, wear cute clothes, do 60 mins of Cardio 6 times a week... the list goes on and on...... and Yes... my social life is alive and POPPIN!! Truthfully, it has gotten to the point that, I can't make up my mind which man to talk to or date! Now that is a problem to have, but I am telling you it can be a headache sometime. The nice thing is I have more choices now.... If a brotha wants to act up now... I just say.... NEXT....LOL I want to thank each and every person in the April 2004 family, your support has meant the world to me and I will be apart of this family for the rest of my life!! Special Shout out to Ms. Ang for sending me that special email..... It touched my heart!! To my Angel Barbara Miller for all her surport through out this year, with emails, and phone calls.... I love ya girl-friend. Although we have 18months for the greatest amount of success, I am a believer that u can be successful as long as you utilize this tool that we have been so blessed to have.... Much love to all... Cheri aka.... MonCheri Amour
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views