Recent Posts

Just Janice
on 4/12/05 2:21 am - Houston, TX
Topic: RE: Tuesday Food diaries
no coffee today...LOL...are ya surprised???? I am going to a support meeting tonight, so I will make up for it then! Breakfast Crystal light 24 oz with 2 scoops Isopure zero carb vanilla...200 cals, 50 g protein lunch 2.5 oz of chicken with feta and spinach dinner I haven't gotten that far yet, but I will try to be good! The past few days I have not felt like eating at all. In fact, when I try to eat, I feel icky..not in a stuck food way, just blaaahhh!! I hate that! I will be 1 yr out on the 14th, and am a little disappointed I am not at goal..sigh..I should be happy..I went from 350 to 161...I should jump up and down, but that "goal" set by my MD is eating at me, even tho I wear small shirts and size 8 pants...Geez! Janice 346/310/161/145-150ish
Larakatya
on 4/12/05 2:11 am - Twin Cities, MN
Topic: RE: 1 YEAR & TEARS
Size 10 lady - you're doing SMASHING by anyone's count. I'm so glad to read that you came to a new understanding of what you're journey is about for you. **BIG SQUEEZIE SUPPORTIVE CONGRATULATIONS HUGS** You're going to live a long healthy life, ~Lara
Josie C.
on 4/12/05 1:59 am - High Desert, CA
Topic: RE: Tuesday Food diaries
Well, yesterday was a bad day...I felt myself wanting to lose control. I got some not so good news and it just made me want to . So rather than give in...well, I gave in for a little while, but hopefully no real damage since I don't have any real bad food around the house...but I did a walk-in into Jenny Craig. Explained my control issues and that I needed to get some structure back and they really helped me...Thank goodness I have that lifetime membership...and picked-up my new menu and food. So today I am back on Jenny Craig. Pre-B = 8oz Hood Carb Countdown Choc Milk B = French Toast w/SF syrup...only ate about 3/4 of a serving L = Stuffed Chicken Pocket D = I don't remember...will post later So we will see how this goes. 343/244/180-for PS
Dedicated
on 4/12/05 1:57 am - Eleva, WI
Topic: RE: 1 YEAR & TEARS
Thanks for sharing. I too have been so wrapped up in numbers that I lost sight of the big picture. You've done great and happy re-birthday!
Sissy N
on 4/12/05 1:26 am - Hesperia, CA
Topic: 1 YEAR & TEARS
I have been unhappy all weekend, thinking of how I didn't make it to my goal of 150-140.....thinking I failed. This morning, driving to work I realized 1 year ago today I was about to go into surgery and it struck me, I weighed 288 pounds, had dangerously high blood pressures, could barely walk, I sounded like darth vader when I would breath, I couldn't keep up with my child, etc. Then the tears started to fall and I couldn't stop. The numbers mean nothing. Yes, I am 124 pounds lighter (164) and have gone from size 26/28 to a size 10.....but that is not important. What is, is I am healthy. I no longer have any health problems and I am going to live. Today I am THANKFUL.......FOR MY LIFE Wishing us all continued success on our journies Sissy 288/164/???Whatever the Future Holds
Dawn C.
on 4/12/05 12:23 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Topic: Tuesday Food diaries
Okay ladies Post 'em! pre-b: sf swiss miss hot cocoa, 1 scoop whey protien, 12 oz water 20 oz. water b: 1/2 c. cottage cheese, 1/2 c. mandarin oranges, 12 large grapes 8 oz herbal tea Planned L: small salad w/ 1 oz. deli tukey, 1 oz. grilled chicken, 1 oz cheddar cheese, cukes, lf ranch S: cukes, carrots, lf ranch I think I am in trouble today because it's only 10:20 and I am hungry. I might have to add a snack before lunch. Do you ever notice that some days you don't even feel like eating and other days you are starving???? I have been in the munchie mode for 2 days (I think PMS related) but today I am truly hungry. Which is a rarity for me since I eat plenty! Dawn 287/191/165
Larakatya
on 4/11/05 1:14 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Topic: RE: Monday Food Diaries
Dinner .5 of a small White potato, roasted, fat not added in cooking 1 oz Beef, pot roast, braised or boiled, lean only eaten 1 oz Cheese, natural, Cheddar or American type 3 Carrots, baby, raw Snack Popcorn, popped in oil, lowfat 32 more oz of KRAFT, CRYSTAL LIGHT Sugar Free Low Calorie Soft Drink Mix Lemonade, with aspartame and acesulfame potassium sweetener, powder Final Tally: Calories 1369 Fat grams 40 Carbs 166 Protein 84 116 oz of fluids 50 minutes of walking - mostly to and from busses for my lunch date and to hang with my friend. Lots of carbs, but goodly amount of protein. Calories well under my daily metabolism of 1984 ~Lara
Rachelq
on 4/11/05 10:36 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi Lara! Herb tea 1/2 protien bar and soy snackie stuff 12 oz water Cottage cheese and pineapple 12 oz propel Few bites of jerky 12 oz propel Protien bar Tonight... Pork chops (with brown rice for kids and hubby...over spinach for me). 24 more oz of water.
Larakatya
on 4/11/05 9:51 am - Twin Cities, MN
She's doing great now! I hung out with her this weekend and she's loving life. She's losing like a trooper, found out she doesn't dump (she's disappointed, but happy too) and she's really glad she had the surgery. Thanks for asking! ~Lara
Larakatya
on 4/11/05 9:50 am - Twin Cities, MN
Ok new cumulative: Breakfast: Oatmeal, cooked, instant, fat not added in cooking Cheese, Mozzarella, part skim Tangerine, raw Snack: Slim Jim Beef Jerky Original Wasa Multi Grain Crispbread Lunch: Oriental chicken or turkey garden salad (chicken and/or turkey, lettuce, fruit, nuts), no dressing Wasa Multi Grain Crispbread Liquids: 64 oz KRAFT, CRYSTAL LIGHT Sugar Free Low Calorie Soft Drink Mix Lemonade, with aspartame and acesulfame potassium sweetener, powder 12 oz water with lime Totals Calories 829 Fat 20g Carbs 106g Protein 57g Pouch is being a ***** . .just crabby and holding food for HOURS. It won't let me drink right now. . . I'm hopeful that I can get in the 32 oz of crystal light I have already poured in my glass and accounted for above. . .and I'd like to eat dinner at some point. (Potroast and rice pudding) Hugs, ~Lara
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views