Recent Posts

CELINES Rodriguez
Torres

on 4/12/05 11:23 am - Springfield, MA
Topic: RE: 1 Year Out Today!!
Moncheri, congratulations on your first aniversary, I hope you are doing ok and enjoying the new you. I know it is a difficult journey but a worthy one, have a great day Celi Aniversary Congratulator Volunteer
rstauz
on 4/12/05 11:18 am - Milwaukee, WI
Topic: RE: Hi it's SUE I am alive!
I'll keep you in my prayers for a quick recovery! You look GREAT!
sloane
on 4/12/05 10:17 am - New Albany, OH
Topic: Two major milestones
Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you know that I made it to two major milestones: 1. century club - finally made it to 100 pounds off - only two to goal!! 2. 1/2 marathon - ran the whole damn 13.1 miles and didn't die! Really, I just wanted to say thanks to you for all of your posts and replies. I don't always post but I always try to slide by and read what's going on. Your celebratory notes are inspirational and uplifting and your needs for support are reminders that we are all in this together. Thanks again, Tandi 246/146!!/2 to goal.
Sue B
on 4/12/05 9:30 am - WI
Topic: Hi it's SUE I am alive!
I am here - Kinda! I cannot use my arms much so I cannot type much (it hurts to) so I just thought I would drop in & let you know everything went well - I am healing well & I will post all that happened as soon as my arms work a little better. My incisions are smaller then expected - my arm & breast pain are less then expected (legs are another story!)- I have pics & hope to be able top get my hubby to get them up by the weekend. Thank you all for the e-mails & supprot - you have been AWESOME! I would do the arm & breast lift again in a heartbeat - Lipo HELL NO! Sue 318/175/160 (even lost a pound this week!)
Sue B
on 4/12/05 9:29 am - WI
Topic: RE: Anyone heard how Sue B. Shrinking is doing?
I am here - Kinda! I cannot use my arms much so I cannot type much (it hurts to) so I just thought I would drop in & let you know everything went well - I am healing well & I will post all that happened as soon as my arms work a little better. My incisions are smaller then expected - my arm & breast pain are less then expected (legs are another story!)- I have pics & hope to be able top get my hubby to get them up by the weekend. Thank you all for the e-mails & supprot - you have been AWESOME! I would do the arm & breast lift again in a heartbeat - Lipo HELL NO! Sue 318/175/160 (even lost a pound this week!)
~EbonyBarbie~
on 4/12/05 8:46 am - XX
Topic: RE: 1 Year Out Today!!
Congrats to U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~EbonyBarbie~
on 4/12/05 8:41 am - XX
Topic: RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 ME & YOU & YOU
Kim T.
on 4/12/05 8:06 am - Dracut, MA
Topic: RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 ME & YOU & YOU
WTG happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! ~Kim
Kim T.
on 4/12/05 8:06 am - Dracut, MA
Topic: RE: Tuesday Food diaries
350 to 161?? holy crap girl.... i started out almost 100 lbs less than you and I'M not even 161 yet... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr this will not get me discouraged... i think you're doing great!!! now, onto bad news... i've been hungry all darn day today *sigh* here goes... b: coffee cream sweet n low protein bar l: cheese stick couple bites of salad w/ the syrian bread s: canned pears low carb ones at least yet another snack: peanuts ok, yes another snack: low carb bar d: well i shouldnt really eat anything for cripes sake, i SHOULD be DONE for the day.... who knows at this point, nothing planned. kim
Kim T.
on 4/12/05 7:57 am - Dracut, MA
Topic: RE: BM Muscles Seem Broken...
i havent had any trouble, but it seems to make sense that your body doesnt absorb the way it used to.... my suggestion, push fluids, add lotsa lotsa water, and metamucil or some kind of stool softner something you can take daily like a senakot or something, just to "keep things moving" wont actually make you go, just keep you "regular". my doc suggest metamucil daily if i ever thought things were irregular. lotsa luck! ~Kim
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views