Recent Posts

Larakatya
on 4/13/05 1:21 am - Twin Cities, MN
Topic: RE: Two major milestones
Half MARATHON! That's my goal for October! BIG CONGRATS!!! That's simply amazing. And WOO HOOO CENTURY CLUB!!! You're doing awesome Tandi, ~Lara
Larakatya
on 4/13/05 1:17 am - Twin Cities, MN
Topic: RE: BM Muscles Seem Broken...
If I don't keep fiber coming in on a regular basis (fruit, popcorn, salad, veggies) and keep my water at 64 oz or higher every day I get this too. Go to the dr if you want it checked out. Wishing you the best, and thanks for posting it - it's happening to more than just you. ~Lara
Larakatya
on 4/13/05 1:15 am - Twin Cities, MN
Topic: RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 ME & YOU & YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY. . . .little POUCHIEEEEEEEE. . . .Happy Birthday to you!!!!! Yea!!!!!!! ~Lara
Larakatya
on 4/13/05 1:14 am - Twin Cities, MN
Topic: RE: Hi it's SUE I am alive!
I've been here praying that all was well! Glad to read that you're doing ok. So lipo hurts like a MoFo? Great. . . . I have my plastics consult on may 5th. I'm getting scared. Even if I know I won't likely be having them until December. . .it's still getting more real that I'm going to have them at all. I'm so happy for you that you're doing well. Congratulations - I hope it all looks and feels like you hoped it would. Gentle hugs, ~Lara
ElvisGreaserGirl
on 4/13/05 1:02 am - Los Angeles, CA
Topic: RE: One Year Anniversary...
I love you more than my big jewish mouth can say! You are a wonderful friend, confident and just a plain good ole attitude adjustement. You have inspired me to move as fast as I could. I congratulate you on your own personal success!! You are one hard woman to keep up with. I am glad I had you to share this journey. You have been my wisdom, my laughter and the strong hand to lead me with open arms and closed mouths!! I truly adore you. Thank you.
amomfor2angels
on 4/12/05 10:21 pm - Grovetown, GA
Topic: Bad eating..
I dont know what I have been thinking lately, but I have been eating crap like I did a year ago. For instance, this morning I had a Krispy Kreme donut and now Im drinking crystal light with Isopure for the protien. I have just been making some really bad and stupid food choices. Eating a lot of pasta, cookies, soda once in a while. I have been at goal for 3 months now and I guess in the back of my mind, I keep thinking that I will be okay as long as i dont eat a ton of it right? I know I shouldnt be eating any of it at all. I read your posts about how your all eat so great, lunches are so healthy. Mine consist of a frozen entree from WW or Lean Cuisine. Dinners are usually either bbq steak or grilled chicken breast and veggies. I guess my breakfast and lunches arent so good. Typical breakfast is cereal. I eat either grapenuts or the new one from Kellogg for kids, Tiger Power. Has about 7 grams of protein per serving. I just cant seem to get myself to make better meals. I love being able to wear a size 6 and weigh only 138. I just need a good a** kicking!!!
Kim T.
on 4/12/05 8:22 pm - Dracut, MA
Topic: RE: Hi it's SUE I am alive!
WELCOME HOME SUE!! glad all went well... can't wait to hear more... rest up, you have a lot of typing to do ~Kim
Lea C.
on 4/12/05 4:45 pm - Los Angeles, CA
Jaime, you almost sound humble. She is HOT, she looks like she has never been heavy a day in her life. She went dancing with me a week after plastics, 2 days after surgery she came to my house for dinner. She is truly amazing ! She has become a business mogul, a gym rat (with amazing results) and gained self confidence rarely seen in anyone. She has also become my friend and biggest supporter. congrats on your achievment. and thanks to this board where we met.. Lea
CELINES Rodriguez
Torres

on 4/12/05 12:50 pm - Springfield, MA
Well 100 Lbs. IS a difference, you look great CONGRATULATIONS CELI
CELINES Rodriguez
Torres

on 4/12/05 11:25 am - Springfield, MA
Topic: RE: One Year Tomorrow!!
Congratulations, what a wild ride, right? but we love it, don't we. How are you doing, doing ok? I hope so. Happy Aniversary Celi
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views