Recent Posts

Rachelq
on 4/14/05 4:23 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Topic: RE: Body Language
Hi Lori, 1) I'm always soooo cold now. I used to sweat on the coldest of days. now I'm the opposite. 2) I cross my arms a lot due to body image issues that have nothing to do with this surgery. I have been busty since I was 9 and its my way of hiding. Might you be trying to cover up too? Seek and ye shall find! Rachel
Rachelq
on 4/14/05 4:20 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Topic: RE: One Year a week away!!!
Congratulation Joey! I wish you well on this next leg of your journey! Rachel
Rachelq
on 4/14/05 4:19 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Topic: RE: One year anniversary and checkup!
Alright Aimee, Quite a success story! Please continue to keep us posted on your journey! Rachel
Rachelq
on 4/14/05 4:15 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Topic: RE: Two major milestones
Whoo hooo!!! Congrats on both. I'm running a 1/2 on memorial day. I was training for a full, but then my job changed and now I can't afford to take that much time away from the kids. But...I'm totally prepared for my 1/2! Isn't it amazing to move your body for that long of a period! I'm still in shock. Rachel
Rachelq
on 4/14/05 4:13 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Topic: RE: Hi it's SUE I am alive!
I think anyone that goes through PS is totally courageous! Hope you healing goes quickly! Hugs (gentle ones of course), Rachel
Rachelq
on 4/14/05 4:09 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Topic: RE: BM Muscles Seem Broken...
Hi Linda. I was going to write a similar post. My BM's are much larger. Like to the point were, I can't beleive it fits in my body (sorry to be so gross). I have to switch positions, twist side to side, back and forward, and really work my anal muscles to move sometimes. Then sometimes its like the old days...go figure. I'm trying to make sure I get all my green leafies in...but I'm not the best at getting all my fiber in. I'm going to talk to my surgeon at my one year. I'll keep you posted. Rachel PS. I'll take this over not being able to wipe my on arse any day!
Rachelq
on 4/14/05 4:04 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Topic: RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 ME & YOU & YOU
Happy belated birthday Donna! Rachel
Rachelq
on 4/14/05 4:03 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Topic: RE: My pouch hates me
Hi hon, I've never had any puking problems to speak of. Just wanted to wish you well! Rachel
Rachelq
on 4/14/05 4:01 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Topic: RE: 1 YEAR & TEARS
Wonderful revelation! I've said it all along...my surgery was a success after 4 months. That's when ALL my comorbids were gone!!! Losing weight since then has just been the 'icing on the cake' (surgar free of course!) Thankful for my life too, Rachel
Rachelq
on 4/14/05 3:58 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Topic: RE: new photo's added (bikini one too)
Lisa...beautiful! Thanks for sharing. I feel the same way you do about my skin issues. I had a 9lb and 10lb baby, I'm going to be 40 this year...and heck...I USED to fit into this skin. I'll take my 'paper bag' stomach any day of the week.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views