Recent Posts

Larakatya
on 4/17/05 12:24 am - Twin Cities, MN
Topic: RE: Century Club
AWESOME Debra!!!! CONGRATULATIONS on 100lbs gone forever! ~Lara
petel
on 4/16/05 10:54 am - San Diego, CA
Topic: RE: BM Muscles Seem Broken...
Hi All, It is amazing that every doctor I spoke to told me that constipation was not normal with wls patients, yet I see many postings from people with this problem. Mine was so bad that it caused an anal fisure and I had to have two fistulotomies. Please take care of yours before you have similar problems. What worked for me was milk of magnisia. I took two tablespoons every night and it worked great. My Dr. just switched me from MOM to Miralax powder because he dosn't want me becoming dependent on a laxitive. Miralax keeps fluid in your bowels and is supposed to soften stool. I just took my first dose today and will wean off of the MOM in two days. I'm hoping for the best. Please do what you need to do to soften things up now and don't continue to strain and struggle. It can lead to bigger problems. (no pun intended) Good luck and God bless, Pete
~EbonyBarbie~
on 4/16/05 2:21 am - XX
Topic: RE: I am not obese anymore!
Outstanding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~EbonyBarbie~
on 4/16/05 2:20 am - XX
Welcome To The Club !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~EbonyBarbie~
on 4/16/05 2:19 am - XX
Topic: RE: 1 year
Sorry I can't help with your issue. However wanted to say " Congrats to You" !!!!!
Sue B
on 4/15/05 11:48 pm - WI
I just went to "[email protected]" and told them I reached my 100# and in about 2-3 weeks I had a card in my profile ... I don't know if there is a faster/easier way or not CONGRATS on your 100# Lost! Sue 318/172/170
Rachelq
on 4/15/05 12:11 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Topic: RE: BM Muscles Seem Broken...
Take glycerin suppositories. They are the best for relief and they work from the backside, so no bariatric complications. (plus they don't give your the runs.) Enjoy your trip! Rachel
DianneW
on 4/15/05 10:25 am - Louisville, KY
Topic: RE: Cereal..
Protien shake for me. Dianne
DianneW
on 4/15/05 9:05 am - Louisville, KY
Topic: 1 year
Today is my 1 year anniversary. I'm back up to 172 from 169. I haven't lost any weight this month. I need to get serious and start loosing again. I have been having terrible gas and bloating, does anyone else have this problem? What helps? thanks for everyones support over the past year. Dianne 340/172/150
Debra S.
on 4/15/05 8:30 am - Hillsborough, NJ
Topic: Century Club
How do you post the card in your profile that shows you are a member of the Century Club - thanks in advance. Debra 277/175/165 - will be soon.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views