Recent Posts

Dawn C.
on 4/19/05 1:53 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Topic: Tuesday food journal
come on ladies! Fess up. What is Beth going to think when she comes back and sees we have all fallen off the wagon with accountability! I'll start- 20 oz crystal light B- 1 c. optimum power slim cereal, 3/4c. skim milk 1 c. decaf coffee Planned - L- 1/3 c. chicken salad, 1 mini wheat pita, cucumbers S- apple, 2 T. natural peanut butter I have had meetings all morning so no water or snack. It's almost lunch time and I am starving. I have been getting actual hunger laterly. This is a rare thing for me but seems to be happening more frequently. Anyone else? Dawn
JOJAMZ
on 4/19/05 12:57 am - SOUTHERN, AL
Topic: RE: Question for some people
Hi Laura, I am pretty discouraged too because I think I am the only one who is 1 year out and haven't lost a 100lbs. There are some people who are only 6 months out and have already lost more than I have. I know I shouldn't complain I have lost 85 but because I'm so short( 4'11" o.k. really 4'10") My weight at the most should be about 120-125 lbs. I'm still flucuating between 165 and 168 and have been there since February so I am definetly on a plateau and I wonder has my body stopped for good? My own personal goal is 150 my doc really didn't set a goal for me. I know I will get there eventually but I kinda want it now. Jo Ann
mikkozoe
on 4/19/05 12:51 am - Conyers, GA
ok well here is the deal no i am not happy with were i am at all ...I am at 215ish .. and i want to be 180 i think my doc is right around 170-180 for me ...So i am talking about my goal that i am so far away from in my mind ....i also am 5"10 and i am big framed so i know once i am down to 180 i will be super happy hell right now i would be super happy to be at 199 mabey it is just taking longer to get to the smaller goals or something but it is nice to know that i am not alone in a way Thanks Laura
Rachelq
on 4/19/05 12:44 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Topic: RE: Anybody have fat days?
if I get into a funk, I put the on the one pair of pants that I saved from a year ago. They fall right off...and I laugh! What a difference a year makes! Rachel
Rachelq
on 4/19/05 12:43 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Topic: RE: Me Too - 1 Year Loser
sounds like the first year was a good one and you have a great plan for the future! Keep up the effort! and keep us posted on progress! Rachel
Rachelq
on 4/19/05 12:41 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Topic: RE: One year out.....
Janice, congrats on your one year! We are all very fortunate that you share your journey here on this board. If I'm feeling down or funky, all I have to do is read one of your posts and I'm up and laughing. Thanks for that! Keep on sharing! Rachel
MsKarenBarrett
on 4/19/05 12:00 am - Pensacola, FL
Heya Laura... For one you are absolutely gorgeous.... I am a year out tomorrow.. My starting weight was 370, I have lost 190.. So I am at 180... The doctor said the weight he wanted me at was about 160, 175 before plastics, mind you I am 5'11... I can defnitely see that my weight loss is slowing down but I am still losing... I just keep thinking to myself the more I lose before plastic surgery the better the results... My goal weight is 160...You are doing fantastic sweetie....Adn look you have all of us out here in OH world to talk to Hugssss Have a wonderful day... Karen
Dedicated
on 4/18/05 11:26 pm - Eleva, WI
I still have 50 to go. I've lost 84 so far. I was feeling pretty discouraged. Just yesterday we finally got the pictures back from my sisters wedding this past October (took FOREVER!) and I look soooo different and I was only 20 pounds heavier than I am now. Still losing inches, but am so frustrated with the slow loss. Wish I could kick things into gear!
Sue B
on 4/18/05 11:25 pm - WI
I guess it depends on how you look at it ... My Dr.'s goal was 180 for me ~ my goal was 170 ... but according to the charts I should be 140. I am happy here at 170 ... but my body is still losing, so I will probably continue to wor****il it stops ... so technically I need to lose another 30# to be in the "Safe" zone, or the "Normal" range for my height (5'4") So it is all relative to how you look at it ... Are you below your Dr.'s goal? How did you get your goal? Are you happy where you are - or do you feel you need to still lose more? You look AWESOME by the way .... Sue 318/170/ AT MY GOAL
mikkozoe
on 4/18/05 10:13 pm - Conyers, GA
Topic: Question for some people
ok here is what i am pondering ....I am sitting here a year out and yes i am very happy with the results that i have gottin ...And i would not chang eanything i have done ...But i am sitting here and i am 30-40 pounds from my goal ...is there anyone else out there that has that much ..ok that little to go ?? i knwo we are all different and we will all lose at different rates and some has more to lose than others and all that but is there anyone that is a year out and still got that much to go or am i the only "loser" here ?/ Laura
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 499 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 763 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 699 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 778 views