Recent Posts

jennann
on 4/22/05 2:40 am - Bonifay, FL
Topic: RE: Is anybody hungry?
Hello I have been the same way for about 2mths now... And the Nutrion told me thats ok just make sure when you want something that you make it healthy... She told me to eat a salad with cheese and bacon bits.. And whatever else I might want in it... Cause those are all good for you.... So now when I want something I make it instead of eating cheeseit crackers or whatever I might grab.... And its help me to start loosing again... Hope this helps..... Jennifer 274/155/135 26/28 pants now 8/10 26/28shirts now s/m
DianneW
on 4/21/05 9:56 pm - Louisville, KY
I am hungry, one thing Sue B. suggested is drinking 3 protien shakes a day. I have only managed to get in two, I have always had one for breakfast, now I have one as soon as I get home from work and it curbs the nighttime urge to munch. Then in a couple hours I eat a sensible dinner. I started four days ago and have already lost 3 pounds. I'm sure it's from upping the protien. Even when I used to do weigh****chers I found that if I drank a glass of skim milk it curbed my hunger, now with the added protien, it probably helps even more. Dianne 340/166/150 or less
Larakatya
on 4/21/05 4:55 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Oh, make no mistake, I'm hungry again. Don't be scared - your tool is still there, and if you treat her right, she'll help you lose all your weight. I think of it as being about 20% easier now. But I've come so far so that's about all that I need. You're not alone. ~Lara
julie M.
on 4/21/05 1:30 pm - Mentone, CA
Topic: Is anybody hungry?
I will be a year out next week, and I am hungry! No one ever told me my hunger would return. I should be happy with my 145lb weight loss, instead i am depressed and scared because I feel hungry almost like I did before and i still need to lose at least 50 lbs. I thought this struggle would be gone for good. Now I am living with shame and guilt and fear again. Can anyone relate or help? Thanks for reading this, Julie M
Larakatya
on 4/21/05 10:52 am - Twin Cities, MN
Topic: RE: One year PostOp
AWESOME! Congratulations on a great year. ~Lara
Josie C.
on 4/21/05 6:01 am - High Desert, CA
Topic: RE: How Are You Celebrating Your 1 Year Post-op?
You know I hadn't really thought about it....It is next week...I guess I have been so focused on losing that last stubborn pound so I can make it into the Century Club...it makes my anniversary almost anti-climatic. So what to do...hmmm...nails, check...pedicure, check...facial, check...these are things I already do...still thinking...I'll get back to you.
Dedicated
on 4/21/05 4:32 am - Eleva, WI
Topic: RE: How Are You Celebrating Your 1 Year Post-op?
I haven't decided. Mine is this saturday! My SO asked me how I wanted to celebrate! I said butt necked in front of the mirror so I can appreciate how much my body has changed in this short year! He laughed.....figures that mirror will be in Paris or Aruba! I wish!!!!!
Sue B
on 4/21/05 4:04 am - WI
Topic: RE: One year photos!
You look SO GREAT ~ thank you for sharing those pictures with us! Keep up the good work! Sue 318/169 Already past my goal
crabby
on 4/21/05 3:56 am - small town, MO
Topic: RE: 2 years Post Op 4/21/05
Hi Glenn congrats to you!! You've done fantastic!! I can't wait to make it to my 2 year anniversary, this first year has been so good. Did you have a big battle for the plastics? Lulu
crabby
on 4/21/05 3:52 am - small town, MO
Topic: How Are You Celebrating Your 1 Year Post-op?
Just wondering what everyone else is doing to mark making it to their 1 year post-op? It just happnes that my surgery date and my birthday are very close together and I've always taken a vacation for my birthday so now it works to include the celebration for my WLS. When I was away I planned a horseback ride as my reward for losing the weight, it was a great time and the highlight of my trip. Lulu -171
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 499 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 763 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 699 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 778 views