Recent Posts

Dedicated
on 4/26/05 12:47 am - Eleva, WI
Topic: RE: Tuesday - Food journals - demons!
Not dealing with stress well. I either need a therapist or a new life. Not sure which would be easier at this point. B - protein shake, cup o joe with sf creamer S - chex mix nibbling on a poppyseed muffin L - protein shake planned S - rest of muffin D - ??? 1/3 of the way through my water for the day.
Val L.
on 4/26/05 12:27 am - Brick, nj
Topic: One year ago today!!! It's all good!!
One year ago today I weighed 313. Today it was 212!! So happy to have my health back!! Life is good!!
~EbonyBarbie~
on 4/26/05 12:20 am - XX
Topic: RE: 1 year down
Well Done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~EbonyBarbie~
on 4/26/05 12:18 am - XX
Topic: 1yr pics Happy Rebirth to ME !!!!!!!!!!!!
WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Total loss -123 Current Weight 132 Size 4 and 6 's WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * Thanks to ALL who helped me................................................. LOVE YA VERY MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! www.picturetrail.com/fonda password birthdaysuit
(deactivated member)
on 4/26/05 12:03 am - South of Boston, MA
Topic: Tuesday - Food journals - demons!
Struggling. Dumping a lot lately, on everything, even "GOOD STUFF". Time to clean house and start fresh. I don't feel good! Breakfast- 1/4C puffed wheat cereal with sweetener Coffee/half and half/= Snack- Protein Eight LC Bar Adding it to the dump list. Next up- diet tea or lemonade... diluted... need to hydrate bigtime I think. Beth There is no point at which you can say, "Well, I'm successful now.  I might as well take a nap."  Beth- HW- 313+ SW- 298 CW- 143 GW- 115/151 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/ Bob- HW- 360+ SW- 340 CW- 183 GW- 165? -312 lbs and counting!
Sue B
on 4/25/05 10:16 pm - WI
Topic: RE: Monday - Food Journal - Updates
Never had a tummy tuck - so I know nothing about that. I am feeling excellent - I am sore today where the compression garments are pushing into my skin from all the movement yesterday at work ... but I still have no real "Pain". The arm lift & breast lift were a cinch - no problems & no pain as of yet from the incisions. The Lipo hurt BAD and I would never do that again. The Reconstructive surgery was MUCH easier then the RNY. Sue
DianneW
on 4/25/05 5:32 pm - Louisville, KY
DianneW
on 4/25/05 5:31 pm - Louisville, KY
Wow Sue, 3 weeks seems fast, how are you feeling? Any pain still? How was the pain overall compared to the GB? Is the tummy tuck a longer recooperation time? You are now the PS expert. Dianne 340/164/150 or below
(deactivated member)
on 4/25/05 12:56 pm - South of Boston, MA
WHOA who's THAT?! Looking GOOD! Beth I gave up jogging because my thighs kept rubbing together and setting my pantyhose on fire. HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 143 GW- 130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 499 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 763 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 699 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 778 views