Two years and had my LAST surgery

Donna Paige
on 4/24/06 9:54 am - Pottstown, PA
Who would have thought two years could go by soooo fast! I started this journey hitting the scales at over 350lbs. I was 339 officially on the docs weight in. Today I am 134lbs and I know part of that weight is swelling. I had my gallbladder out on Thanksgiving of 2004. Then I after loosing over 150lbs I started the plastic surgery route to remove the excess skin. On December 5th of 2004 I had a tummy tuck with anchor incision and a breast reduction done. I dropped quite a bit of weight then down to around 135lbs. Insurance covered those procedures. Not being happy with my thighs and being turned down by insurance I decided to take out a home equity loan to get them done. On April 14th just 2 years and 2 days of my OPEN RNY I had my thighplasty and a revision to my anchor incision. It has been 8 days since the surgery and I am still sore etc..... but sooo thrilled to have my final surgery done. My arms etc will just have to be flappy. I'm tired of being cut on. LOL Still dealing with a 1 1/4" ulcer but it's all good. My journey has been long and painful but such a wonderful journey that I would do it again in a minute. Thankful am I to have such lovely people on this journey with me. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL YOU GORGEOUS APRIL BUDDIES!!!!!!! Donna Paige 350+/339official/134 with major swelling 4/14/04-Open RNY 11/27/04-Open GB 12/5/05-Tummy Tuck w/ anchor incision and BR 4/14/06-Thighplasty with major revision to my anchor incision and belly button.
Larakatya
on 4/25/06 7:15 am - Twin Cities, MN
*hug* ~Lara
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out