Two year anniversary today!

lacmike
on 4/21/06 12:06 pm - York, PA
Hi Everyone, Do you believe we are out 2 years. Today is my exact two year mark, I weighed 136 lbs today, I have pretty much stayed between 136-140 since last September, my blood pressure is 100/70, the other day it was 90/60...(The best ever) I am wearing a comfortable size 6 but can wear a four if I want. I still have struggles every day, I am still trying to get my families acceptance (they are now convinced even more that I am an anorexic-my mother told me if I eat one more rice cake I will turn into one) Of course I can not find a 30d bra anywhere. I am still having a little difficulty with my self image as well as the many man troubles I have had over the course of the last two years but all in all, I have never been this happy with my weight in my life. Thank you God for helping me find this weight loss solution and thank you for giving me the strength to be successful. I have also acquired a taste for sweet and salty popcorn which is driving me crazy but I think this proves that I will continue my success. Thank you to everyone who has been there for me during the past two years. I love you all. Lori 258-136
Dedicated
on 4/21/06 9:50 pm - Eleva, WI
Congrats!
Donna Paige
on 4/24/06 9:45 am - Pottstown, PA
Hi Lori! Glad to hear your doing ok. Donna Paige
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views