Gallbladder

Terrie62
on 4/16/06 1:41 pm - SACRAMENTO, CA
I was wondering if anyone had trouble with their gallbladder. Mine was supposed to be removed due to stones during my bypass but due to complications the doctor didn't have time to remove it. I have had no problems after surgery except an ulcer which I take meds for. Just this month I am having pain and sometimes I just feel weak and feel shaky and lightheaded. I just can't believe my luck, that 2 years later I am making an appointment for more surgery. Is there anyone else going through the same thing?
Dedicated
on 4/17/06 9:47 am - Eleva, WI
I have the same weak shakiness. Its usually from too many carbs for me. I had my gallbladder removed years ago, so its not that for me.
Just Janice
on 4/18/06 2:44 am - Houston, TX
Hi Terrie! I had one attack, in September, and they ripped that little sucker out of there. I never had issues before or after that. That was the only thing that could have been deemed as a "complication" from the RNY for me, and even that is debatable as to whether or not it would or would not have eventually given out if I did not have surgery. Good luck and keep us updated!!! Janice 350+/346/310/150/135 highest/consult/DOS/goal/current weight
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 776 views