Question???

jennifer76
on 4/5/06 9:07 am - Bonifay, FL
Hello been awhile since I've posted... Got over the TT and went back to work and been working alot... But I've noticed alot here lately.. I have weak and shaking and feeling like i'm about to fall out spells.. Its not like I need to eat cause I eat every break at work plus I keep stuff in my pockets and it still happens.. Was wanting to know if this is happing to anyone else... I go to the Dr the 11th for follow up on TT and will ask the dr about it then but was woundering if its happening to anyone else... Thanks for any info... Hope everyone is doing good... Talk to ya soon... Jennifer
Donna Paige
on 4/5/06 9:16 am - Pottstown, PA
Jennifer, Be sure to go tell your GB Doc. I have been having those issues and my labs were just incredibly bad. I'm not absorbing nutrients from my food. I've felt much better since doubling up on the majority of my vitamins and having an iron infusion. I didn't have problems until after my TT and BR and it seemed to bring on the symptoms. Course turns out I had a very large ulcer too. Your spells could be sugar or any number of things. I'd check with my doc to be sure or your primary care physician. I've learned that bugging them is the only way to get anwsers. Take Care! Donna Paige 339/135 Open RNY-4/12/04 Open GB- 11/27/04 BR/TT w/ anchor incision - 12/5/05 Woohoo! Having my thighs done on April 14th (just 9 days away)
jennifer76
on 4/5/06 9:36 am - Bonifay, FL
Yeah I've noticed mine got worse since I had my TT... I will talk to my Dr thank you... Good Luck with your thighs I'm wanting that done also.. But I hear its worse then a TT and I had it pretty rough with the tt But others tell me they had it easy with the tt so maybe I will have my thighs done also soon.. GOOD LUCK AND KEEP US POSTED.... Jennifer 274/133 Open rny 4-28-04 galbladder removed 9-05-05 TT/bikin cut 12-28-05
Rae Smiles
on 4/5/06 1:13 pm - Mount Airy, MD
yes, tell your doctor....it could also be low blood pressure, or a million other things... I have a shaky feeling like I am going to pass out on a regular basis...it is one of two things for me....low blood sugar and/or low blood pressure... For me, neither was caused from WLS....I had both years ago when I was on the thinner side.... Keep us posted...we learn from each other.... Best wishes RAE'
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 776 views