Surgiversary in sight!

Larakatya
on 3/29/06 1:25 am - Twin Cities, MN
Hi there April 04 Board! As your resident April Fool (April 1st, 2004 was my date) I'm here to say: Let the BOOGIEING DOWN Commence! We're almost 2 years out, and life is AMAZING! Some of my highlights include: *loss of my goalweight - 220lbs gone hopefully forever. *gain of a loving life partner and wife *Loss of about 6 "friends" who apparently weren't (2 tears in a bucket. . .) *Completion of a 10 mile running race *rupture of 3 disks and spine surgery (yikes!) *a solid foundation to live a healthy lifestyle for the rest of my days And now - I'm teaching a Fitness Walking class for the Running Room here in Minnesota. It is SO much fun! What are your highlights? Is there anything you'd change? Love and respect to all, ~Lara 400+/190@goal and maintaing!
Donna Paige
on 3/29/06 8:31 am - Pottstown, PA
It's great to see your smiling face again Lara. My 2 year anniversary is on the 12th of April. I've lost 214lbs to date. I now weight 135lbs Getting ready for my second and final plastic surgery (I hope the last one). A thighplasty. My highlights I can wear single number clothes. YEP a size 6 or 8 even on occasion I can squeeze into a 4 depending on the cut. I have tiny cute little headlights now. My breast were reduced from a size 34F to a petite 32/34C. Probably moving to NC and losing a husband but it's all good. I'm ready to move home now. I feel strong and independent. I now have the confidence to stand up for myself. I can wear low rise jeans and actually look good in them and have young men saying nasty things to me. LOL It has been one heck of a ride and I never want it to end. Donna Paige Open RNY-4/12/04 Open GB-11/27/05 Breast Reduction and Tummy tuck w/anchor incision - 12/5/05 Thighplasty will be scheduled in 2 weeks. Just don't have a date as of yet.
tonishappy
on 3/29/06 10:35 pm - Greensboro, NC
Surgery date - April 20th I have gained much self confidence! Love being able to wear normal clothes. I lost two friends - hurts My marriage is STRONGER than ever. I had a torsoplasty done in January 2006. Scheduled to have some more cosmetic work done on the tummy in late april. What is up with the new styles, the year that I have plastics to get rid of my stomach and want to show it off they bring in these long tops. what is up with that!!! I will be sending new photos in for my profile on my anniversary date. I am very excited about that. Love Love Love my new normal life. Toni
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 776 views