Wow, no posts

Larakatya
on 3/28/06 10:34 pm - Twin Cities, MN
When I started getting dehydrated - I added back Crystal Light and SF KoolAid. Otherwise, Lenten thing is going amazingly well. I really had picked up some silly habits of eating crap all over again. I also got inspired and swapped out all my chips and cheetos with the baked ones - which just aren't as inspiring to eat - I feel less junk food - "crave-y" now that I'm back to eating more organic, more baked, more healthful, more whole-grain. My weight hasn't really changed at all - I just feel better. My lovely wife and I are doing smashingly! We are moving on Saturday, out of our current apt with my old roommate into our own little lovenest built for 2. We're beyond excited about it. But I'll miss my roommate - luckily he'll be just down the hall, as we're moving across the hallway from him. There's one other thing, but I'm going to make a post about it. I miss you guys too - but I'm so glad everyone is doing great and living their lives! *hugs* And AWESOME - 4/26 is RIGHT around the corner!!!!! ~Lara
ShellieD
on 9/6/06 4:42 pm - braham, MN
HI I am new to the board i had my surgery 4/5/06 and l just found out about this chat line. I just had my tt on the 24th of aug. and i feel really good. kinda strange to find my belly button. The only problem i am having is when i quit taking the meds they gave me i cant seem to rest i have to move all the time. it is now 1:30am and i took two ty p.m. around ten and i cant seem to sleep. do you have any side affects from the meds. i hope things went well with your tt shellie
Donna Paige
on 3/21/06 8:15 am - Pottstown, PA
Hi Dianne, I kinda found out that I'm not really absorbing either. I've had to go to the b-12 shots and have a major iron defiency. Having iron infusions. I've had to double up on my calcium as I am leeching calcium from my bones and on top of all this crap I've developed a 1 1/4" ulcer in the beginning of my small intestines. I'm still losing weight. I haven't though reached my goal of 125lbs. I still have 10lbs to go. I weight 135lbs. I'm much shorter than you. LOL Only 5'2". I'm hoping everything gets better. I had no clue I'd have to go through as much as I have lately. I rarely have a day without pain. But on the positive side I'm thrilled with my weightloss and my plastics. Getting ready to have the thighs done. Hope everything works itself out for you. Take Care! Donna Paige
Lauretta
on 3/24/06 7:02 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
I have not checked in here for ages but with it being almost 2 yr I popped in. Everyone looks marvelous! I had a hard time remembering any of you except I recognized the names. Congrats to all! I am doing great. This was the best decision of my life. Turning 50 in April and feeling younger all the time. Laurie
Larakatya
on 3/29/06 3:25 am - Twin Cities, MN
Oh Dianne! I hope you're able to start maintaining your weights soon! *big hugs* ~Lara
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views