Wow, no posts

DianneW
on 3/18/06 2:52 am - Louisville, KY
Wow, no posts in a while. I haven't been checking in either. I went to see the gastrointerologist, he thinks I'm not absorbing things and gave me a B-12 shot, also did some blood work so we will know for sure. I'm feeling better. Not much else new. Dianne 340/130
Rugman
on 3/18/06 8:39 pm - Lumberton, NC
Well I am glad you are doing ok... I need to go see my doctor.. I have not been in a good while..I guess everything is going ok... I dont seem to have any problems... So what is everyone going to do for their 2nd anniversary?
DianneW
on 3/19/06 11:34 am - Louisville, KY
I think I will celebrate with my friends.
Rachelq
on 3/19/06 6:20 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi! I've been away from the boards for a while. I've be hearing from a few people that malabsorption increases the further out we get. have you heard anything that's like that? Keep us posted! Rachel
DianneW
on 3/19/06 11:35 am - Louisville, KY
My doctor said it's not uncommon. It's good to hear from you Dianne
Dedicated
on 3/19/06 11:17 am - Eleva, WI
I noticed it too! I check in about once a week. I go in for my two yr check up the end of April. I will probably wait until May 1st as I won't have insurance until then, haven't had any since October! I have a feeling they'll want to do labs that aren't covered under the free two yr followup. Been feeling funky lately. Anyway, I'm still working hard to lose my last 1/3 of my weight. Its so much harder now. Once I get my ins I'll be able to get my body right and then lose again. I'm working full time and going to college full time and doing the regular mom stuff too! When I feel down about not making goal yet I remind myself that two years ago I wouldn't be doing any of this!
DianneW
on 3/19/06 11:37 am - Louisville, KY
Hang in there, it's important to get the labs in case you aren't absorbing stuff. It sounds like you are really busy and you are right, 2 years ago you wouldn't have been doing any of this. Congratulate your self. Dianne
Just Janice
on 3/19/06 11:39 pm - Houston, TX
Hi Dianne!!! I have been checking, but haven't erally had anything to say...UNTIL NOW...Just found out that my TT has been approved!!!!! Hopefully, I will be FLAT by the middle of April. UHC denied having the girls done, as they said it was "cosmetic"..pffft...let them step on a nipple and tell me it is justs cosmetic...I just wish that the ins cos would realize how psychologically disturbing it is to see your body look like a melted candle..siigh... I am not going to complain anymore, tho, for fear of sounding like a spoiled child. I am truly grateful for what they WILL cover! As for the other stuff, where there is a will, there is a way...hopefully...
Larakatya
on 3/28/06 10:20 pm - Twin Cities, MN
WOO HOO!!! *hugs and High-Fives* ~Lara
Just Janice
on 3/28/06 10:23 pm - Houston, TX
Thank Ya, Baby Girl!!!! I got my date yesterday...4/26!!! How are you and the Lovely Mrs. doing? How are the Lenten things going? Man, I couldn't so that..my blood type is Splenda...LOL I miss seeing you and everyone here, but I guess that is a good thing...we are OUT...LIVING!!!! WH-HOOOOOOOOO! Smooches! Janice
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 776 views