Will it ever happen?

Dedicated
on 2/19/06 1:30 am - Eleva, WI
I've been about the same weight for a year now. One month ago I increased my exercise dramatically. No loss in weight or inches. I have really buckled down on my diet as well. Following the rules very closely for about three months again. I just got so frustrated that I strayed before...a big reason for the stall. I just turned 32. Still weigh 195 and am only 5'3". Am I just destined to be this size? I can wear about a 16, depends on how bloated I am. (I get that way if I drink any thing carbonated.) Generally a big Large or XL top. Worlds away from my tight 28's and 3xl's, but still not nearly what I thought I would be at at this point. I can't go to the doctor (been having major pcos issues****il April when I finally get insurance after being without since Oct of '05. I am so proud of everyone here, but man i get jealous too.
Pegtrala
on 2/21/06 2:58 am - Beaverton, OR
Hi. Can I join you in this "Beatin' Up Boogie?" You are not alone. I bet there are many of us in your shoes who are either stalled or....gasp!....have gained a pound or two or four! I sure don't have any answers for you, but I bet you'll have alot of questions when you see your doctor in April. Anyway, before you beat up on yourself any more, I just wanted you to know that I hear you and I am giving you a big hug. Just don't give up what you're doing. Okay? Do keep posting. I know it sure helps me. Peg
keri197508
on 2/27/06 12:22 am - MOntgomery, AL
Gm, I am in the same boat you are hun.I'm 5ft6 and still weigh 169.I was 330 though.I'm trying to with it since I have been taking steriods for the last 6months for a back condition,and so it's life as I know it.I dont exercise to much due to my back,but I will continue to walk as I can.I hope you lose some weight this week.If not,look@what you've done.,and ,cause it's a great accomplishment. Take Care and Have a great Week!! Keri
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 776 views