Panni is Scheduled For March 8th

karaoke Nadine
on 2/7/06 5:20 am - Wherever I Take My Shoes Off!, CA
Yahoo! I'm so jazzed I saw the plastics man yesterday for my 2nd consult and I am a go for surgery and they even gave me a date right there on the spot. I even had my EKG done while I was there. My pre-op will be on the 23rd of February and I am so thrilled to finally get all this blubber cut off. I will have to have a 2nd round to remove the middle part (my tire) at a later date. Kaiser (my HMO) is paying 100%. I am one lucky gal. If anyone has any advice for me...........I'm open. Nadine
Luann S.
on 2/8/06 3:37 am - Green Bay, WI
Congratulations Nadine !!!!!!! I had my panni removed last April. And it's soooo nice to look down and not see hanging skin. Or feel my tummy.... thinking 'it's so flat' That's great your insurance is covering at 100%. My ins also covered my surgery. It's nice when they know this is Medically Necessary. Hmmm, as far as advise. You'll be sore, their will be some drainage, you'll walk hunched over, no appitite,(which is good) lose more weight. I lost a total of ten lbs when I returned to work four weeks later. And man the shopping, its so fun to buy pants when you don't have to worry about stuffing that skin in. Good luck to you. If have questions let me know..... L
Donna Paige
on 2/9/06 8:59 pm - Pottstown, PA
It's the best thing that you will ever have done. Way to go. Just remember the 1st 2 weeks are bad but after that it's a cake walk. Donna Paige
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 776 views