Hernia Repair & Pani Update

tonishappy
on 1/13/06 2:42 am - Greensboro, NC
I am now four days out from the surgery. I have one place on my back that is really tight and pulls and is still oozing a little. Other than that, I am up and around pretty good. I don't really like the pulling sensation, but this too will pass. I can't wait to sleep in my own bed instead of the living room chair! Toni 285/Before Pani 136/132 (too swollen to really know current weight)
Pegtrala
on 1/13/06 10:07 pm - Beaverton, OR
Hi Toni. Congratulations on your surgery. Get lots of rest and let us know how you're doing. I hope you post some new pics when the swelling is gone. Take care. Sending good thoughts your way. Peg
Donna Paige
on 1/14/06 12:15 am - Pottstown, PA
Congradulations Toni! It gets better everyday. My swelling is starting to subside and it's been almost 6weeks. You will love the new you.
bleahbleah
on 1/30/06 10:42 am - york, PA
Hi toni, I just had my tummy tuck on jan. 11th. Glad you got thru your's o.K. They found I had a hernia when they got in there ,thank God. The pulling did surprise me, too but I recovered so fast I was feeling good in about 3 days. This is great. Hooray for flat tummies! Take care, margie
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 776 views